The Anvil Shed, The spot to shoot the breeze.

Mak, is your detached garage 20'X 24' ? Those trusses look spaced correctly and well designed to withstand a heavy snow. You picked a good
crew to build it. :thumbsup: DM

Mak, is your detached garage 20'X 24' ? Those trusses look spaced correctly and well designed to withstand a heavy snow. You picked a good
crew to build it. :thumbsup: DM
30 x 40. I believe the snow load requirement is 40lbs but I'm not positive. Could be 60

I Love having all that crap out there instead of out in the weather. We will be clearing out this spring and narrowing down what we don't need.

View attachment 1318082
2010 Furious Fuschia Challenger RT
The wife fell in love with it.
She never drove it. So away with it.
I could have sold that car 6 times. I got what I paid for it so.....
Pretty car, but I hated driving it, it's like sitting inside a tank. And not as fast as you would think. Sure looked good. Wasn't uncommon to find women checking it out in when you left it in a parking lot. Wanna meet girls? Get a pink car.:D
oh well.:(

Last edited:
Social distancing vehicle.....
20200401_173901-jpg.2218039

I love Idaho. Right on.

According to one of the armed North Idahoans, they are there together to ensure the peaceful Black Lives Matter protest does not get hijacked by outsiders looking for trouble.

These armed North Idahoans also made their way to Sherman Ave. in downtown CdA. They told KHQ's Noelle Lashley they were there to protect businesses, saying they wanted to ensure what happened in Spokane Sunday night didn't happen in CdA Monday.
5ed5de562f734.image.jpg
5ed5de2e84311.image.jpg

From past posts, I know there are alot of you here that are knowledgeable about shotguns, so I thought I'd take a shot and ask a few questions here:
I was on vacation, and a Remington Model 11 followed me home. I was looking for a newer 1100 or 1187 , but the 11 was in perfect condition and doesn't look to have been shot very much perfect bluing and wood. Anyway, based on the serial number it is a 1915, has the "suicide safety" inside the trigger guard in front of the trigger that you push foreward for fire, and is before they put a date code on the barrel.
I was just curious if anyone knows what variation it could be? The later ones supposedly have a S for standard, or P, for police etc. this one only has numbers for a serial number not followed by any letter. It has a 25 inch barrel and an improved cylinder.

I know it's not a valuable gun, but I kind of have a small collection of nice, unvaluable guns that are in great shape for their age, but I could still hunt with if I wanted to and this one fits right in. I was thinking about making this one a user for squirrel and rabbits, but I read some posts where people say parts are hard to find and expensive so it might end up being a safe queen and I will bring my 1956 870 dlx out of retirement for an old gun to hunt with.

I wouldn't hunt with the model 11, as they are hard to find and parts are hard to find. Instead use and hunt with your 870. Good hunting, DM

Those older Remington's sure are sweet shooters. I still have my grandfather's 1100 that he purchased in the late 70's or early 80's. If I could get a newer Rem Choke barrel for it I'd probably take it out more. The 30" full choke is somewhat limiting but still great for trap.

I finished 2nd in my first tournament back in '86. The fellow that won by 2 was a wealthy optometrist and using some $3k Italian o/u and there I was, an 18 year old punk kid with a borrowed goose gun. We made quite the pair on the stage.

alot of you guys should remember this car at the 30th in post falls---chucks 57 ragtop---it is now joe and marilee housers car----it now in my shop getting some tlc---brand new gas tank and general pro inspection getting it ready for the 35th get together in 3 years---gonna get some miles before then....this ragtop is an amazing beautiful car...thanks joe for trusting me to work on it for you!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05001.JPG DSC05002.JPG DSC05003.JPG

Stevekolt there are a few of us here..I'm a harp player and back up my wife KathyJo in a 7 piece classic rock project. "Katillac Jack" is our band. For most of our career we were a 5 piece but for the last few years we added a 2 piece horn section. Mr. Hubbard is a player too and does a single act. I consider mrself blessed 20190420_153928.jpg at 60 plus to STILL rock out lol!

Back