The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Just wondering, how long do invoices take to be sent out? I just want to make sure my email went through and that I did everything correctly.
I have started sending out invoices today. I have not gotten very far. I will send you both an email and an invoice. I think I will be able to contact everybody by Wednesday at the latest.

Well... dang...

Now I have thoughts bouncing around my head of getting extra TT scales to grind down to proportions appropriate for a silk ito wrap...
The work may involve more than just grinding down the scales though.

How about machined diamond patterns on the scales like how they make custom Glocks šŸ¤”

Edit: i take back the glock part, those patterns are made with a heater tip pen, but you get the idea

The work may involve more than just grinding down the scales though.

How about machined diamond patterns on the scales like how they make custom Glocks šŸ¤”

Edit: i take back the glock part, those patterns are made with a heater tip pen, but you get the idea
The oval cross section has the 'thickness/width', and the 'height/depth' to consider, which is why I'm considering getting spare TT scales. If I mess those up... oh well.

While the thickness/width is what can be ground down to accomodate a (pseudo) traditional ito wrap, if the handle construction is like all the other CPKs, including the K18, then the 'height/depth' is dictated by the skeletonized handle, which I'm NOT interested in altering.

The plus side is, Nathan fashions the handles so they work for a wide range of hand sizes.

With my hands juuuust able to palm a basketball though, I can accomodate more height/depth than someone with smaller hands.

Last edited:
Back