The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

I have a friend who makes custom gun stocks, and when he buys walnut blanks, he first weighs them, marks the weight on them, and then stores them above his garage here in Albuquerque, NM, where the humidity is typically less than 20% (except during the rainy season). He takes them down every year and re-weighs them, and marks the new weight. When they finally stop losing weight (which typically takes more than a couple of years), he considers them ready to be made into a stock.

I have a friend who makes custom gun stocks, and when he buys walnut blanks, he first weighs them, marks the weight on them, and then stores them above his garage here in Albuquerque, NM, where the humidity is typically less than 20% (except during the rainy season). He takes them down every year and re-weighs them, and marks the new weight. When they finally stop losing weight (which typically takes more than a couple of years), he considers them ready to be made into a stock.

That's what we do here. When the wood stops losing weight and, maybe during a damp day, actually starts putting some weight back on, it's ready to use.

You guys don't understand what a badass she is.

To date she is still the only woman to ever two hit a 1x4 in competition.

I absolutely have no doubts, illusions or qualms that Jo is a total badass in the most complimentary sense of the word but I have a question for you: Do you own a sequined bedazzled jacket like the one adorning the fella on the same issue of Blade?

I absolutely have no doubts, illusions or qualms that Jo is a total badass in the most complimentary sense of the word but I have a question for you: Do you own a sequined bedazzled jacket like the one adorning the fella on the same issue of Blade?

No

Back