The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

I kinda like that actually, the Super Assassin has such a wide blade that it almost doesn't look like a wakizashi anymore. I'm sure for performance reasons the SA is optimized but it just doesn't look a ton like a wakizashi anymore aesthetically.

Are you thinking of a handle that reflects traditional handle shaping at all, or are you thinking to make a race sword-type handle like the K18?
The Super Assassin kinda looks like one of those exaggerated anime swords. Appears to cut like one, too.

Nathan, What will you be bringing to blade show? SDFK, DEK2 , DEK3, wakisashi proto… ?

I don't know what we'll be bringing. Jo has been stashing stuff aside here and there. I've seen an HDFK, some Basic 5s, a boot dagger, some K18s, a Behemother, a 10" chopper and a couple 6" UF BMF (we'll keep under the table so that those in the know here can ask for them.)

I don't know what we'll be bringing. Jo has been stashing stuff aside here and there. I've seen an HDFK, some Basic 5s, a boot dagger, some K18s, a Behemother, a 10" chopper and a couple 6" UF BMF (we'll keep under the table so that those in the know here can ask for them.)
Oh wow. Ask for them to fondle? Or to purchase? : )

Back