The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

dogsfinal-1.jpg

"Wait a second...anyone see Sadie?"

I have a dog that is comprised of three of the breeds in that picture, can you guess which ones?

oh2y2HR.jpg

When I got Max, he was just a pup but he was STOUT. He was a rescue (like all of my hounds) so I had no clue what he was. At the time, I thought mastiff/rottweiler. Well, he grew and filled out but he got to a certain height and then simply stopped growing taller, kind of dashing my mastiff theory.

Did one of those DNA tests and the results came back as: Pitbull, Chow, Malamute He is the sweetest 100 lb. cannonball you'll ever meet.

I know this isn’t a possibility.

But hypothetically speaking, if CPK were to offer a reblade service for folding knives…. What do you imagine the price range would be for the CAD and milling work?

CNC seems to be getting more and more popular for reblades these days. I’ve had several CNC reblades done, but I was just curious what you think YOUR prices would be considering the insane level of precision and fit/finish found on Carothers knives.

Could I ask please,

Regarding the DEK pre order models back in 2020 and pre production models, you said about the knives/images

"that is the pre-production version, but the production version is essentially identical. We made a few tweaks to the manufacturing process and some things like the scales tool paths and the hidden lanyard were tweaked a bit but the pre-production DEK1 we released are practically identical to the finial production build."

Could you tell them apart just by seeing them or holding them? Would the difference be clear to the non CoCK user like me if I had one in each hand?

That's a serious question, which may of gotten a bit messed up towards the end, story of my life

🤣🤣🤣

Back