1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

The Ask Todd Thread

Discussion in 'T.M. Hunt Custom Knives' started by Murphnuge, Aug 12, 2013.

1. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    Yeah, like I said, its his baby, he worked that truck hard for years. Back when it was his only breadwinner. Now, he's got 18 trucks. So, he kept this one and has pretty much made it his play toy. He does run it. But not as often now.

2. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Well now have him come over and run the bandsaw

3. TMHunt

Jan 15, 2012
    Haha, believe it or not, he has, he's not above it. That's why I have no problem working my ass off to help him. He would and has done the same for me.

4. Murphnuge

Murphnuge Moderator Moderator

Feb 27, 2010
    I'd drink a real bear's piss before I'd drink the Gerber dude's. Having said that, I'd drink both before imbibing in Chimay ever again.

This won't end well. Todd's mom browses this subforum on occasion(as he constantly reminds me), I can't imagine my heathen answers would pass muster.

5. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Wasnt nutty enough for you?

6. Murphnuge

Feb 27, 2010
    Just wasn't a fan. I tried a sampler pack, don't remember exactly, but I think there was a red, yellow and blue label in there. It seemed way over hyped.

7. tbird911

tbird911

Mar 16, 2006
    Todd,

If this is the wrong place to ask...sorry. I must be a lttle thick in the head today ;)

I'd like to get a hornet and little belt sheath for it. Do you have Any available? Where would I order? Etc. etc.

Thanks in advance,

Tbird

8. Murphnuge

Feb 27, 2010

Try [email protected], we'll leave the light on for ya.

9. tbird911

tbird911

Mar 16, 2006
    Thanks guys, email sent.

10. jac_solar

jac_solar

Sep 1, 2013
    Hahahaha.

11. Ahk

Ahk

Jan 4, 2014
    I was inquiring about the M-18 and M-9, I was wondering if this [email protected] was the correct email address. Im in no hurry to get a response. I just wanted to make sure i sent it to the right email. cheers. sincerely ahk

12. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Try this one [email protected]

13. Murphnuge

Feb 27, 2010
    Yup, I hate to admit it but Psyop's right. I've never seen the [email protected] addy, but I know for sure the gmail one works.

14. cbwoods67

cbwoods67 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Hey guys,

What's a ballpark guess on current lead times for orders?

15. OutdoorsFamilyMan4

OutdoorsFamilyMan4

Jan 20, 2012
    Fenway

16. Diesel D

Diesel D Tow Mater Moderator

Jan 29, 2012
    Use this handy formula;
    X(tm)/Y($)=
    Solve for Y

17. TMHunt

Jan 15, 2012
    The info address on the website is directly linked to the other email. so, either one will get to me.

18. TMHunt

Jan 15, 2012
    It depends on the order, and whatever life is throwing at me at the time. Please remember that this is one of two jobs that I have. I will get orders out as quickly as I can, but the definition of the word quick may be a grey area. Best thing to do it just contact me and we can establish a game plan. Time is USUALLY quicker on the knives I make a lot of simiply because I make them in batches. One off customs usually take longer just because it takes me a while to get to them with everything else stacking up.

19. cbwoods67

cbwoods67 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 12, 2010
    pm sent!

20. Tdhurl1103

Tdhurl1103

Dec 6, 2012
    Hey Todd, or Murph

I noticed in a few pics the blanks are coated with a red paint (at least I think it's paint). I'm curious, what is the purpose?