The Bears' Den--Shirogorov Showcase

ybpIrY8l.jpg

A little of my silly OCD - gotta get those pivot screw heads lined up on the long axis of the knife!

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb:
1 bear - srbs, base materials
3 bears - mrbs, upgraded materials
Special edition - mrbs(?) materials typically upgraded
Club - mrbs/srrbs; upgraded materials, finishing, limited number
Collabs - can vary, limited usually to 200-300 produced
Custom Division - mrrbs, top shelf materials, finishing, limited number produced
Full custom - 1 offs, handmade by Segey

Please chime in if anything is inaccurate. There's also variations within the models - F95, F95T, F3R etc.

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb:
Custom Division - mrrbs, top shelf materials, finishing, limited number produced

Please chime in if anything is inaccurate. There's also variations within the models - F95, F95T, F3R etc.

Deleted.

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb:

In addition to the above:
There's the Congres knives wich are made for a russian collectors group, they have a special logo with the sunglasses.
And there's the Shirogorov Bears knives made in limited numbers for the USN forum collectors with their own SB logo on the knife.
I think all of these knives are numbered

These are all very rare bears :)

Last edited:
Washer Wednesday! CF Hati in M390.
Show em if ya got em.

lWUpp6Wl.jpg
Nice one, T, and a great pick-up! So... if we're showin' 'em and talkin' washers, we might as well have a look inside.

7KUqN05.jpg

These were posted here a year ago March, but, for those who weren't here in the Den back when, do take note of the bushing pivot which makes the Hati the true Sebenza of flippers.

XoJDUtk.jpg

Nothing like a bit of orange goodness to make your day.

NAxmctY.jpg

Last edited:
rcVQnObl.jpg

Throwback Thursday... I recently came into a F95T, blue anodized, Vanax 37. This is the first Shiro I had several years ago. Probably my all-time favorite knife. I sold it a couple years ago (before I realized that, yeah, that was my favorite). Stupid.

I missed out on this on on the exchange by a couple hours. But oddly enough the guy who bought it was actually the one who sold me my first one originally. We exchanged a few messages ("Hey, if you ever sell this one, please think of me."). About 2 weeks ago he contacted me and said he'd let it go to me.

You can bet I took no time at all saying yes.

In spite of having just made deals on two other Shiro's that week, I knew I couldn't let this one slip away again. It took some painful decisions to sell a couple other nice knives I had, but it was all worth it.

Back