The Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys! Daniel, I should have a few pics of the Kiri to post later today. :D Hope everyone has a great one and Xander, hope you're wife had a great bday.

Donnie

Good mornin'. I have restocked the Coffee!!!
Don't let anyone harsh your vibe!

Mornin's in. Time for a shower. Tore down the existing structure in the garage, walled up one side, and a few posts cut and in place. Man it takes forever to get quality work done! You should see the number of nails in the old wood, it's crazy!

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. Cousin and I are taking the soon-to-be brother-in-law to the movies. Gonna be a nice chill day.

Word.

Morning guys! Daniel, I should have a few pics of the Kiri to post later today. :D Hope everyone has a great one and Xander, hope you're wife had a great bday.

Donnie
Nice! Have a great weekend!

Good mornin'. I have restocked the Coffee!!!
Don't let anyone harsh your vibe!
Coffee is crucial!

What do we need?

Coffee!

When do we need it!

I'l freaking cut you!!!

Mornin's in. Time for a shower. Tore down the existing structure in the garage, walled up one side, and a few posts cut and in place. Man it takes forever to get quality work done! You should see the number of nails in the old wood, it's crazy!

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. Cousin and I are taking the soon-to-be brother-in-law to the movies. Gonna be a nice chill day.
Sounds good, at least on the construction part! Movies too!

Good day here... sheaths are halfways molded and almost everything is carbidized! Yay!!!! :D

Daniel- I'm proud to know you. There's not much you can't do and no ego either.
Have a nice night, everybody!
rolf

11:24 Coffee!!!!! :D
Bobby, don't forget to separate the dirty room from the clean room. :p

Chill day never happened. I'm turning 30 at the end of the month, so the wife had everyone in on it. I got back from the movies to a huge surprise party.

Plus side is I think I'm gonna order a mini mill tomorrow. I gotta get the shop done!

Hope everyone's weekend was killer!

it was freaking hot in the bay area today, we had a guys day out at the outdoor range. First time shooting .308 and liked it a lot. Most likely my next rifle i will build up. My cheapo AR setup shot steel easily at 100yards so im happy :D

Good morning guys!

I'm off for a hike... Chantrelle hunting!

Mornin' y'all!!!

Happy hunting, Daniel.

Wilson, I checked out that coffee, gotta get me some!

Hi everyone. We started a platform deck in our backyard this morning and good lord it's hot as heck. Anyway, I have an AR with a 6.8 upper I'll be shooting with some friends this Wednesday. Looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a great day and even better week!

Donnie

Morning guys!

Donnie, which 6.8 upper do you have? I also shoot 6.8 and love it. I built my gun, took a while and had some strange issues, but it's running perfectly fine now!

Here's a pic of a local lake I took on Sunday, our drought is getting bad. In the 4th year of it now!

Fotor_143740722010078_zpsmbmmzwuu.jpg~original

-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back