The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Boom!

6sEaN8Gm.jpg

mOEauymm.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I am torturing myself reading other threads and looking at pics!

I owned an umnumzaan many moons ago and missed it lately. Been on the traditional knife kick lately but been missing a more modern folder lately. Looking forward to trying out a well refined classic :thumbup: :)

Thanks guys, I am torturing myself reading other threads and looking at pics!

I owned an umnumzaan many moons ago and missed it lately. Been on the traditional knife kick lately but been missing a more modern folder lately. Looking forward to trying out a well refined classic :thumbup: :)

I find that carrying a small traditional knife and a sebenza makes for a good daily carry. Best of both worlds.

Have not posted here in awhile. This one was anticipated and received...

0c9ed76f1f7e75953cd463d3c42da666.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous Z. Whats the story behind this one? I've never seen this configuration.

Thanks buddy! I did some search online and found this:

"Originally made for AZCK by Chris Reeve Knives, this collector's set comprises custom versions of the Large Sebenza, Small Sebenza and Umfaan integral liner lock knives. Each knife features Devin Thomas Raindrop pattern Damascus blades, blue titanium thumb studs, engraved titanium handles, pocket clips and cord pig tails".

If this is accurate, then there are 10pcs of each for the Large, Small, and the Umfaan. Not sure what the graphics is called, but I vaguely recall something like "Sun and Spear" or something like that.

Back