The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Purchased from online store and the pic has their website on it. Don't think they're a paid sponsor. Will definitely post a pic once I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news and bad news

Bad news first, I cancelled my Mnandi Mammoth order. Unfortunately I found out NJ law prohibits the purchase of Ivory. So I canceled it. Probably could have gone through with it without issue but why take the chance.

Good news, I purchased a Mnandi Cocobolo Ladder Damascus

33307351b6cfa48f5148d7adf37c37f8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have not posted here in awhile. This one was anticipated and received...

0c9ed76f1f7e75953cd463d3c42da666.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is beautiful. I just recently sold my Sun & Spear Umfaan. I have never seen that design on a Sebenza.

No pic but there is a small Sebenza 21 drop point waiting at my house for me when I get home! Might be to small for regular use but I really wanted something for when the large is not appropriate for my destination. I will give it a trial and see how it goes

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

That is beautiful. I just recently sold my Sun & Spear Umfaan. I have never seen that design on a Sebenza.

DAMN.....The Regulars are Beautiful. Even with all the really nice 21's I have with damascus, mammoth, fancy woods, NONE compare to a Regular Sebenza. NOTHING comes close....!!! Congrats Ice man on an amazing score...!!!

I remember you had one. They actually made 10 of each for the Large Sebenza, Small Sebenza, and the Umfaan for this graphic. Would be nice to find a Small and an Umfaan with the same graphics and raindrop blades...

DAMN.....The Regulars are Beautiful. Even with all the really nice 21's I have with damascus, mammoth, fancy woods, NONE compare to a Regular Sebenza. NOTHING comes close....!!! Congrats Ice man on an amazing score...!!!

Thanks Thomas! I agree 100% with you. The Regular Sebenza is just the best one for me as well. Blade shape and handle is just perfect.

My first is on the way! I have wanted an insigno for several years and finally scraped together the funds to go after one. Without knowing any better yet, I'd consider this my grail knife; I really wanted the CF model. I'm sure I'll never need another knife as long as I live....:eek:

My small Sebenza with Black Micarta that's been my EDC since, uh, 2006? needs some factory loving. So I decided to get it a big brother while it's away to the spa. Just ordered a Large Inkosi with Black Micarta. Should be here to join my Chris Reeves family on Thursday.

Had to look high and low to get find this knife. It's out of stock everywhere. Finally found it from a seller that I've never used. Got the shipping notification this morning so it appears that all is well. (I didn't use Plaza Cutlery. It just happens that this is the best image that turned up on a Google search.)

ChrisReeveKnives1460806.jpg

Homeward bound at last.... After 2 long years at the spa, I'm going to meet my pretties at last! OK, 2 months, but it felt like 2 years! :D

All3Inbound_zpsexcmdy4o.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back