The CRK Insingo Hangout!

Large CF 21

ED422208-8E72-4ADD-992B-E26B2412C6A0_zps2yqrjf4f.jpg

Notable in this shot is the CRK box for the knife...

Attachments

• cf insingo.jpg
    cf insingo.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 124
Looking at all the photos here I just can't wait for my first Sebenza to reach me this coming Friday, an Insingo small 21 CF from Knife Art. Feeling so hyped about it!

I also have a Small CF Insingo coming from Knife Art and a small Micarta Insingo from a trade. My first 2 CRK's! To say that I am excited would be an understatement.

Looking at all the photos here I just can't wait for my first Sebenza to reach me this coming Friday, an Insingo small 21 CF from Knife Art. Feeling so hyped about it!

Be excited Buddy! Here is a little teaser that I know you will appreciate.

I also have a Small CF Insingo coming from Knife Art and a small Micarta Insingo from a trade. My first 2 CRK's! To say that I am excited would be an understatement.
Aren't we all feeling the same? Hehehe...

Be excited Buddy! Here is a little teaser that I know you will appreciate.

Gorgeous! I have been wondering which knife would ultimately pair up with my precious HDS for a photo shoot and looks like the small CF insingo would be it! I had thought of doing the photo with either my blackout Paramilitary 2 from Spyderco or my Hinderer XM-18 but I think the Sebenza would be the best match! Thanks for the idea!

Anytime bro!! But definitely go with the seb! Perfect match for the HDS.

Aren't we all feeling the same? Hehehe...

Gorgeous! I have been wondering which knife would ultimately pair up with my precious HDS for a photo shoot and looks like the small CF insingo would be it! I had thought of doing the photo with either my blackout Paramilitary 2 from Spyderco or my Hinderer XM-18 but I think the Sebenza would be the best match! Thanks for the idea!

I purchased it on the exchange, I expressed my displeasure, hopefully a lesson was learned.

I'm VERY surprised someone that ponied up for a CRK initially would use the box as the shipping crate.

Couldn't have been one of we CRK forum regulars. None of us would even have that thought go through our head.

I hope you got a great deal on it, and the thing is you'll never sell it (it's a CF Insingo, after all!) so I guess in the long run it won't matter.

Very nice knife, congrats!

I purchased it on the exchange, I expressed my displeasure, hopefully a lesson was learned.
I received one once with the box in a large brown envelope, semi-crushed of course, and I thought that was bad... Great knife you have though.

Back