The Dreamer – A retelling

Sent an email to Dan, as soon as I get his address I will send him the book,

and I would definitely be interested by a CD,

AlexCA said:
Sent an email to Dan, as soon as I get his address I will send him the book,

and I would definitely be interested by a CD,

Alex, if you send the book to me, I will scan it and include a CD that can be copied or downloaded to hard drive. Then I will send it on, will that work? PM or email for address.

Thanks Dick

I believe that Norm is next after me. I just got Alex's e-mail and replied to it. But I'll send the book to whomever wants it next as long as its OK with Norm.

- D

Vampire Hunter D said:
I believe that Norm is next after me. I just got Alex's e-mail and replied to it. But I'll send the book to whomever wants it next as long as its OK with Norm.

- D

Vampire Hunter,

Sorry I have taken so long to reply. Sure it's fine with me; Please do send it to Dick and then I can copy and send on his CD. If each person does the same we should get it out there to all interested parties.

Thanks very much,

Norm

Vampire Hunter have you received the book? I sent it a couple of weeks ago ...

I am still VERY interested by the CD,

AlexCA said:
Vampire Hunter have you received the book? I sent it a couple of weeks ago ...

I am still VERY interested by the CD,

I got an email from Dan Sunday, saying the book would be coming to me Monday or Tuesday. I'll make a CD and send it off again. Who else wants a CD? Email a mailing address.

Dick

sogguy said:
I got an email from Dan Sunday, saying the book would be coming to me Monday or Tuesday. I'll make a CD and send it off again. Who else wants a CD? Email a mailing address.
sent a message with my mail address,

thanks Dick!

Norm, recieved the book yesterday, will scan today and have book and CD off tomorrow.
Once again if anyone would like a FREE CD copy, PM or email your address.

Dick

Guys, I really apologize for taking so long with my turn. I read this slowly and carefully, and enjoyed it so much I read it again. I could have just read it on CD, but holding the book was much more enjoyable.

I loved the "Songs of the Sand Country" book, but this one was more meaningful to me.

I will send it along to Tohatchi now, with a CD. Actually, I can burn one with both books on it if you like and pass it on.

Please let me know if there has been a change in plan as to the order.

This was a good one; I know you will enjoy it. Tohatchi, could you PM me with your snail mail address?

Thanks!

Norm

Norm, glad you enjoyed Bill's writings, I read the cd again over the weekend. Thanks for passing along the electronic copies.

Dick
Guys, I really apologize for taking so long with my turn. I read this slowly and carefully, and enjoyed it so much I read it again. I could have just read it on CD, but holding the book was much more enjoyable.

I loved the "Songs of the Sand Country" book, but this one was more meaningful to me.

I will send it along to Tohatchi now, with a CD. Actually, I can burn one with both books on it if you like and pass it on.

Please let me know if there has been a change in plan as to the order.

This was a good one; I know you will enjoy it. Tohatchi, could you PM me with your snail mail address?

Thanks!

Norm

Norm, glad you enjoyed Bill's writings, I read the cd again over the weekend. Thanks for passing along the electronic copies.

Dick

My pleasure Dick. Thank you for scanning and making the originals that I'm copying. Hope you are doing OK...

Tohatchi, haven't heard from you and just sent you an email. Sorry, I should have done so over a week ago but have been so busy I'm having forum withdrawal and am even going days without checking the DOTD if you can believe that. I certainly can't...

Please respond so that I can get this off to you. Unless someone else jumps in it may go back to Howard after you.

I'll combine both CD's Dick sent me onto one if you like. If anyone else would like e-copies of both books on one CD please let me know. PM here is best, but email will probably work.

Thanks!

Norm

Guys, I am going to route this back to Howard, as I haven't heard anything from Tohatchi. It's possible he has emailed me and my spam filter ate it, but I don't know.

Please contact Howard if you would like to have a chance to read this. It was really something.

I'm sending it out Friday, and will check this thread one more time before then.

Thanks,

Norm

Guys, I am going to route this back to Howard, as I haven't heard anything from Tohatchi. It's possible he has emailed me and my spam filter ate it, but I don't know.

Please contact Howard if you would like to have a chance to read this. It was really something.

I'm sending it out Friday, and will check this thread one more time before then.

Thanks,

Norm

After everyone has read it, it goes to Steve Ferguson, not me.

Thanks,

After everyone has read it, it goes to Steve Ferguson, not me.

Thanks,

Thanks Howard. I'm sending it off to Steve this week then.

FYI, I found that a couple of pages (pages 32 and 33) were missing from the Dreamer CD I had. No worries, I scanned them and put all the files into Word and then converted to PDF. You can see where I added the pages in the file as they are a bit bigger.

So if anyone needs a revised Dreamer CD let me know. Dick was gracious enough to provide all the pages in JPG format, but having them in a single file speeds things up. I also added some autorun files to the CD's.

I'll send copies along to Steve as well.

Tnx.,

Norm

I have posted the PDF's to my public folder http://idisk.mac.com/tedwca-Public

Just click on the grey circle with the arrow pointing down to download.
picture_2.jpg

I'll leave it up for a few days.

Thanks Howard. I'm sending it off to Steve this week then.

FYI, I found that a couple of pages (pages 32 and 33) were missing from the Dreamer CD I had. No worries, I scanned them and put all the files into Word and then converted to PDF. You can see where I added the pages in the file as they are a bit bigger.

So if anyone needs a revised Dreamer CD let me know. Dick was gracious enough to provide all the pages in JPG format, but having them in a single file speeds things up. I also added some autorun files to the CD's.

I'll send copies along to Steve as well.

Tnx.,
Norm
Norm, I didn't realize two pages were missing until I started to re-read it this past weekend, I am so sorry! Thanks for fixing it, it all came together in a bit of a hurry.

Dick

Norm, I didn't realize two pages were missing until I started to re-read it this past weekend, I am so sorry! Thanks for fixing it, it all came together in a bit of a hurry.

Dick

Totally OK Dick! You did a great job, and I am very grateful that you spent any time on it at all. I just renamed file 16 to 16a and created a 16b and dropped it in. My old POS scanner isn't as nice as yours, but it worked Ok for this.

FYI, everyone of your .jpg's except the back page dropped in and converted to PDF just fine, but mine didn't for some reason, so I just inserted it and the rear cover shot into the file manually, which is why they will appear a bit larger than the rest. (Not sure what the .db file was that was on the CD, so didn't do anything with that. Thumbnails?)

Thanks for doing all the ground work on this Dick. You can download the file from Ted's site if you want to see the final result.

Norm

I did download the file and it works great, much easier to use.
This just shows how working togather gets results, thanks to all.

Dick

Dang Macs sure do such things in an effortless manner, don't they?

Back