The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

WTB/ISO/WTT 5/32TT FFG camp knife. I’ve been asking the ‘forge to make more of these for about 6-7 years, since a run was last seven in 2012-2013 timeframe.

I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone has one sitting in a safe (or a user) hit me up!

Choppaman Choppaman has some sweet blades for sale. That Fleming pocket pal is my fav. I liked mine so much I order 4 more as special gift for friends and family. You will not be disappointed with this 4-finger edc. @Rick Lowe designed a perfect sheath around this.

@Red Table
it appears your GOLD membership level has expired. Everyone needs to have GOLD or higher in order to list knives for sale on Bladeforums per the forum rules

STELLAR Hiking Buddy on the exchange. I have had Box Elder burl on a few knives and have seen faint traces of red- I am pretty sure this is not uncommon in Box Elder burl. Wish I had the money for this one.

Bill

@rileybassman1 I like all my knives and it is really hard to part with any of them. I do need to sell some so I will be prying some out of my hand soon. In fact I took a bunch of pictures yesterday I just cant bring myself to post them today, maybe tomorrow.

Back