1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by RRaconteur, Sep 26, 2014.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    @varga49
    for accuracy
    the double bolster one is a Bushraptor and the other one is a Bushcraft Karda:thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    Holy Sh*t I’m On It Thanks

VANCE likes this.
  3. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    @lmalterna
    Pretty sure your listing is for a Bushcraft karda, and it is very tempting.

4. Hulk2e

Hulk2e Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Definitely a Bushcraft Karda

5. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Thank you guys, I have corrected my ad. I have searched 1 year of email and PayPal transaction to find details. I am beginning to think my knives are multiplying as I can find NOTHING about how I came to have this knife, and my memory obviously sucks.

Bill

varga49 likes this.
  6. varga49

May 1, 2016
    I did the same thing on my two of my listings including a Bushcraft Karda..maybe we need a sub forum Called the Fiddleback Forge CRS for Can't Remember SH*t:confused:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    lmalterna and Nbrackett like this.
  7. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    I have a few beauties I’ll be listing soon
    Custom shop Duke with blue sweetgum ball handles! Epic
    Also some rare fiddkebacks!
    Lookout

Hulk2e and varga49 like this.
  8. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    That Surls that @Choppaman has listed is a freaking steal. Very nice, user friendly design

Choppaman and Nbrackett like this.
  9. joarthur

joarthur Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Allen's Big Palmer handle -- the one on Choppanman's Huntsman -- is one of the most comfortable there is. If someone doesn't snatch up that beauty, der Flea ist tot!

10. varga49

May 1, 2016
    @Choppaman Hey Eric what’s the dimensions on that minnow? Not that I can snag it at that crazy low price. But Damn....Somebody ought to!!!

Choppaman likes this.
  11. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    @varga49 my friend. Sorry about that. I've edited the sale post to include that info. It has a decent three finger grip. Sure you can't use something like this? :D

varga49 likes this.
  12. varga49

May 1, 2016
    Yikes:eek:

13. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    @Turbodiesel69 you'll like it brother! looking forward to hearing from you.

varga49 likes this.
  14. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Glad that Inlander sold, 3/32 CPM514, great ergos...! His first cousin is sitting in my mailbox right now.

Bill

varga49, Wurrwulf and Choppaman like this.
  15. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    I did get a delivery email notice!!! :D Looking forward to hearing from you later!

16. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    @osprey888 how's it going? I was wondering your claim post on the flea market if it was for the stingray I'm selling? Or the Minnow? Thanks.

varga49 likes this.
  17. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    @ShanghaiJer
    ive got this one.
    [​IMG]

lightly used most at the Fiddleback User weekend

Nbrackett, varga49 and jaz322 like this.
  18. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I need some help guys. What I should ask for a GB Small Forest Axe to sell it here or in the exchange? There is nothing wrong with it, it's hardly been used. It was gifted to me for Christmas 2015 by my soon to be ex wife, just a few months before I hit a wall and asked for the uncontested divorce we are now working on finishing up. I only wanted this thing for an accent piece in my illustration photos in articles. I have never been an axe guy to be honest, as I stated in my first article for Tactical Knives magazine "Knife Vs Axe" back in 2008. I used one a lot as a kid here in the hills, and won't mind if I never have to use one again. But I digress. This axe has ridden in the truck behind of of the jump seats ever since. It was used once, right after Christmas to split some kindling for a fire for an article, and hasn't been used since. I really didn't want to just get rid of it, but every time I have tried to use it in illustration photos I stand there holding it for a minute, just thinking about the day I got it and then the circumstances behind asking for the divorce right after. Then back into the truck it goes to live until a day when there is a tree across my path or something. Today is the first time I have even touched it in over a year, and only because I am putting it u for sale and will just put another axe in the truck or just leave my parang there that has kept it company, but also been used a lot the last two years. The proceeds being spent on time with my daughter and seeing her young girl smiles while I still can, will do me far more good in a few minutes than this axe has done me in the entire 3 years I have owned it. I see they go for like $200 on Amazon, but this one isn't quite pristine anymore so I was thinking maybe $150?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bmurray likes this.
  19. heat_treat

heat_treat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  20. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member