The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

I just saw the patches and decal thread. Wow did I miss an opportunity today.... :(

rcartmell3 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

i tried to reply to your message

there will be more coming fellas

i just had to make today manageable. Shipping last weeks knives & i believe 31 pieces of swag kept allen & i busy after lunch.

I missed the patches and stickers too. I'd take a couple when they are available again.

Congrats on the Bison!!!

Thanks bud! I'll tell ya, I've got to stop looking at the Flea Market! Getting me in trouble. I just couldn't pass that one up. This is quickly becoming an obsession.

Hoping Andy opens things up to purchase more of the pint glasses...I need one of those! :hopelessness:

Tony

Whats up guys? Two Fridays ago everybody wanted that cpm F2 and now nobody is buying it on the flea market????

Can someone please tell me the point of deleting out or changing the posts to ... in the flea market?

Can someone please tell me the point of deleting out or changing the posts to ... in the flea market?

Well, you can't totally delete a post. Something has to be there. My guess is it's just to reduce flea market clutter. Either the knife sold or it was a question or some other post that's just clutter.

Outrageous deal $250 for a tapered Ironwood Finger?!?!?!?!? :eek:

Back