The Fusion Battle Choppasaurus Is Coming 3-5-2023 At 9:00PM Eastern . . . .

Holy Carp!! This Thing’s a BEAST!!!

oVOwi49.jpg

That angle definitely looks a lot like a NMSFNO. I’d love to see an actual comparison.

It does look a lot alike 👍

I’d love to see a revisit to the NMSFNO with a high saber grind 🙂
I remember maybe 10 years back just about every offering from Busse had the nuclear meltdown treatment.

My only major gripe was the fact you could not open up a bottle of beer with the spine or handle butt 🤬

Nismo17 Nismo17

I’d be ok with a squared off spine 👍 I mostly liked the NMSFNO for the added blade length. But I’m not a huge fan of the full convex grind, just a me thing. Big fan of the SFNO handle well and the SFNO knife 👍😉🙂

I'm trying to post a reply but all my icons are grayed out so I can't even try that.

Any idea why they're all grayed out?

I've posted inline pictures before but it won't let me do that or bold text or anything now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230411_200756_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411_200756_Chrome.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1
I learned to post pics without embedding. I uploaded to Imgur, and copy the link. Then, I type “IMG” (without the quotations) in between the [ brackets. Then, I paste the link after the end bracket. Then, I do the bracketed again, but this time I type “/IMG” between them.

I only posted the front bracket above, because if I try writing out the whole thing, it won’t show up in the post proper. Below is the best example I can share. No quotations, use the brackets instead of writing bracket, and no spaces.

“Front Bracket”IMG”Back Bracket”Imgur Link”Front Bracket”/IMG”Back Bracket

That’s the only way I know how to do it. Best of luck!

oh-yeah-yeah.gif

Want to insert it like this:

View attachment 2149518

I learned to post pics without embedding. I uploaded to Imgur, and copy the link. Then, I type “IMG” (without the quotations) in between the [ brackets. Then, I paste the link after the end bracket. Then, I do the bracketed again, but this time I type “/IMG” between them.

I only posted the front bracket above, because if I try writing out the whole thing, it won’t show up in the post proper. Below is the best example I can share. No quotations, use the brackets instead of writing bracket, and no spaces.

“Front Bracket”IMG”Back Bracket”Imgur Link”Front Bracket”/IMG”Back Bracket

That’s the only way I know how to do it. Best of luck!
kramer-seinfeld.gif

I'm trying to post a reply but all my icons are grayed out so I can't even try that.

Any idea why they're all grayed out?

I've posted inline pictures before but it won't let me do that or bold text or anything now.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, you probably have the BB code toggled off.

1681319073425.png

You need to toggle those square brackets in the options menu.

Sometimes they'll be hidden under 3 dots, and you'll need to click those first:

1681319260530.png

Then it will unlock all the other options:

1681319101230.png

HTH! 👍

I had made a thread in tech support and got it sorted out, but thanks still!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...... More talk about this beautiful beast!

I hope to have some fun little chopping tests posted by the end of the weekend if not sooner. Just need to go buy some 2x4s and maybe other media in hopes of having some sort of standardized test for comparing performance between knives.

Nismo17 Nismo17 got the ball rolling with his awesome thread, I hope to add to that content as I enjoy seeing stuff like that. Pics are great, video of it in usage is better. Besides, who doesn't want to see a Busse wreck some stuff?

Back