The Guitars (or any other musical instrument) and Traditional Knives Picture Thread

r redden

Gold Member
A few of us were posting knives with guitars in the "What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?" thread and I thought it would be nice to have a thread of pictures of traditional knives and musical instruments. Post what ever you play (or don't play) with a traditional knife from an Alembic Bass to a xylophone and everything in between. I sure hope you guys and girls participate and this thread goes for a while.

I'll start off with my Case Saddlehorn and Swayback both in bone stag hanging out on my Gibson Les Paul.
5182.gif

7EzhQHM.jpg

Good idea for a thread, Randy! (I'm sure there were folks who don't care about guitars that were getting tired of seeing 'em in the Totin' thread the last couple days.) :D

For now, I'll just post some applicable pics I've already posted in the other thread to help get things started.

Martin D-15 with a Tidioute #92 Eureka Jack.

GR1q0v5.jpg

Same Martin with a #15 Crown Lifter.

Pk97lVN.jpg

Same #15 with a Carvin LB76 6-string fretless bass.

cO2RNyZ.jpg

Same Carvin with a Tidioute #25 Barlow in Unicorn Ivory Acrylic.

RF1goQU.jpg

jIggF8D.jpg

When I was a kid I got a juice harp from somewhere and of course I had to try and play it ended up breaking a front tooth and taking a trip to the dentist.
Way cool picture Mark and the covers on that knife are gorgeous. :cool::cool:

Thanks Randy, nice thread! You have some beautiful guitars! (and knives)
Yikes! A broken tooth and a trip to the dentist... I'm going to be more careful with it!:)

Did you know that there is a concerto for Jew's harp? With orchestra. You can find it on YouTube
I never would have guessed, but did find that and a few other interesting videos. Thanks for that! It is harder to play than it looks!

Back