The Guitars (or any other musical instrument) and Traditional Knives Picture Thread

Couple fav's:
bOvg52g.jpg

Hey Barry, I told a friend of mine once that I was still practicing that thing he showed me how to play, but I hadn't nailed it yet.
He said, "we're all practicing!" and that statement is very true! Doesn't matter the level you're at, if you love it and it gives you peace, nothin else matters!

Hey look ma! I'm finally a payed up member of BF now!!
C'mon in fellas, the water's fine!!!:cool:

Love this thread!

Beautiful wood on that bass! Spalted maple?

It’s actually spalted mango. Only bass the luthier (Fodera in Brooklyn, NY) has used it on.

The neck is red oak with ebony which is also weird. I can leave it in its case for months and it is always in near perfect tune!

It’s actually spalted mango. Only bass the luthier (Fodera in Brooklyn, NY) has used it on.

The neck is red oak with ebony which is also weird. I can leave it in its case for months and it is always in near perfect tune!
Very nice!

Hey Barry, I told a friend of mine once that I was still practicing that thing he showed me how to play, but I hadn't nailed it yet.
He said, "we're all practicing!" and that statement is very true! Doesn't matter the level you're at, if you love it and it gives you peace, nothin else matters!

Hey look ma! I'm finally a payed up member of BF now!!
C'mon in fellas, the water's fine!!!:cool:
That is so true. Nice to have you back on the porch Perry!

Back