The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear I didn't overload the order this time....just enough to get me through a couple months:eek::eek::eek:;)

Senator: " I have no Knowledge of those events"

I got a photo for you - Perfect example of why a chopping Busse blade could have been a better option than a chainsaw. I got this email on Sunday from a good customer/friend of mine who was practically in tears - I keep thinking, if he had a Busse, it might all have turned out differently- and that's my excuse for trying to find a way to share this photo so that we all think safety first when we're out there in nature. A tree service wanted $300 but he only a $250 deductible- so he saved $50 on a $15k job :D

bad day.jpg

Last edited:
I got a photo for you - Perfect example of why a chopping Busse blade could have been a better option than a chainsaw. I got this email on Sunday from a good customer/friend of mine who was practically in tears - I keep thinking, if he had a Busse, it might all have turned out differently- and that's my excuse for trying to find a way to share this photo so that we all think safety first when we're out there in nature. A tree service wanted $300 but he only a $250 deductible- so he saved $50 on a $15k job :D

View attachment 868181
:eek: No thanks! I would rather hold the tree up with just the loader or hoe than the whole tractor!

Plus, if you dig out the rootball than you don't have anything to trip on or run over!
21q1i0.jpg

Busses & kin are really great at delimbing quickly so you can stack or move your logs where you want them with something else!
2iqljk9.jpg

2jcggpi.jpg

You might tell your buddy not to overlook an orange tractor this time. ;) I love mine!
4qphys.jpg

2uogmyq.jpg

315bnee.jpg

70gyu8.jpg

Nice Tim! Of course I have issues with the color LOL! but in all reality, can't knock em, Pumpkins run forever ;)
This guy has a hoe for this one too, cute baby TLB, it's the 3rd one I've sold him and going on his 4th Just paid it off and less than 400hrs :eek: - Gonna have to talk to him about mounting a Busse on it like that- that's slick as hell!

Ahh, well if you are the one taking his green for yours, then maybe don't nudge him to the addictive pumpkin patch. It's like the INFI of the tractor world! :p

No Hogb8 yet, but a shipping confirm on my two ds8 makes Kind of sense, well Kind of...today it was!:D

Back