The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, got the same call myself too, this time Jerry used his sattelite Phone as i am in the mountains of Jotunheimen, as i am every easter, out if reach of any cell Phone...

I’m just glad Jerry finally stopped calling me day and night; should I release this, should I release that, what are your thoughts on this blade design, that handle shape. All that responsibility. I wasn’t getting any sleep, and when I complained all he said was “tell me about it”. Finally had to draw the line. “NO MORE,” I told him. That’s when he threatened to hold back delivery of the HOGB8, so I said, “Do what you gotta do, brother.”

I think that was over Thanksgiving.:(

Good for you, Will, but what about the rest of us. As is now he is just bugging the rest of us with all his phones and questions...:confused:

Prolly delayed due to the shop forklift not being able to pick up that HOGB8 pallet of INFI PORK!!!!;)

Hump day! ... OK, I think I hear the engines warming up in the garage area on the brown trucks loaded with heavy ordinance grade pork ...

No, we're not doing 161 more pages- this ends now! :p
You realize this has been going on longer than the Mueller investigation? :eek::eek::eek:

Back