The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Eight, Skate, and Donate...Pair of 8's with an Ace Kicker:eek:;)

Apparently the crew was all set up to ship the HOGB8's out on the 1st, but they ran into a little problem on the loading dock...
bGBg2ZW.jpg

Who knew the massive orders of .35" thick INFI blades would cause such havoc?!?!?

UPS isn't happy about the truck they lost either, but at least they can slide it under the bed now for easy storage.

Was checking my orders, mine is having it's 6 month birthday today- I waited till Friday looks like so I should be in on the tailend I believe - :D
For the numerologists out there, 6 months equals 24 weeks. Jerry says wait times can be 32 weeks. So 32 weeks minus 24 weeks is? 8 weeks - Dings next week! Lets will it to be done!

They're going to need a bigger crane!:eek:......................................................................:D

Back