The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

Some Nov luv for the under Boss:

TwDvKng.jpg

R3YAmo9.jpg

fxnye4i.jpg

Looks like whenever I am on a break, this thread sinks to the kinda depth where I need to come outta my sabbatical to bring it back up to Page 1. Shame on you lazy heathens!

Nathan, no matter what, I still LURVE YOU :) #stillnotnathan

All the best for the rest of the year to you all: You, Jo, Kids, the fur kiddies and yes, Mark, Bo and their families. Have a great and safe Thanksgiving <3

Looks like whenever I am on a break, this thread sinks to the kinda depth where I need to come outta my sabbatical to bring it back up to Page 1. Shame on you lazy heathens!

All the best for the rest of the year to you all: You, Jo, Kids, the fur kiddies and yes, Mark, Bo and their families. Have a great and safe Thanksgiving <3
Nice to see you come back and play Mat. With this virus and your age we are in a little higher threat range.

HEY!!! Uncle Matty!

Your Dec 31st 2020 luvfest, although it is already 2021 in some parts of this Earth :p

No one else resurrected this thread in the whole month of Dec, despite my past repeated threats :D

You are lucky that the NinJo loves and adores you and obviously vice versa. If it was left to the rest of this bunch, they'd probably be only fond of Jo :p

#2020sucked

Back