The Iconic Buck 110 Folding Hunter

Xr30hAi.jpg

Got a 110 slim select. It's pretty nice! Need to work on the edge a bit more, but I like the pocket clip. Love the 110 family!

And the loose 112 blades are even harder to find than the loose 110 blades.

And a new hunt has begun! Is there a meaning behind the name "Lochsa"?
Yes, it’s the name of the street where the Buck factory is located out in Post Falls. As part of their celebrations of the 50th anniversary of the 110 in 2014, Buck released 110 models named after streets where factories had been/where located. Federal and Magnolia bring others. HTH

If it’s iconic it’s because I was old enough to be there at the right time. It was a very special time of my life. It was purchased in Reno, NV.

I love this post, Alan. At least for me, nostalgia is one more reason the 110 is so iconic. Reminds me of a simpler time.

I love this post, Alan. At least for me, nostalgia is one more reason the 110 is so iconic. Reminds me of a simpler time.
If I remember correctly the Buck 110 was a new kid on the block when I got it. I needed a bigger sturdier knife at the time. I was a survey archaeologist spending lots of time outdoors and it fit the bill perfectly. So nostalgia is seen looking back and not in the present. All this proves is my age. Hahaha

Back