The life of a Case peanut from Day 1

Dont listen to voices in your head, thats just crazy.
Listen to the cult from the internet and buy a peanut instead :D

EDIT ; nevermind, you made the right choice. Looking forward to photos and happy stories of life with a legume

Bastler

Gold Member
Do it! It is a fantastic knife. I have had mine for about 4 years and it has been in my pocket everyday since I got it.

Thanks for the nudge. This just arrived today and it's going straight into my pocket.

FEgrVqk.jpg

Grateful

Basic Member

Breck

Gold Member
Looks fantastic. I recently lost my yaller peanut that I picked up around the time this thread started. Got a new one on the way. That chestnut is something else, though.

Edit to add this from one of your first posts:
At this rate, I don't think the knife will truly look "pocket worn" for a decade. :(

Hah! Well, your 'nut came by the look honest, that's for sure.

Here's a fresh batch of pics I just shot in my office. Hard to believe it's been nearly a decade since I took her out of the box for the first time.

20201014-180220.jpg

20201014-180154.jpg

20201014-180120.jpg

20201014-180047.jpg

-- Mark

Mark, that little legume is looking soooooo good!

I think a well used but not abused pocket knife with that patina of carry and use, is way more beautiful than any mint condition specimen that has never "lived" for want of a better word. It has the look of a daily companion that is well loved. Your 'nut is living life to the fullest. Another 10 years is a piece of cake.:thumbsup:

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC