The mods suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a 40 demerits for sassin the mods.
I honestly thought this was a joke till I saw my email.
I sell a couple hundred knives every year elsewhere, I'm sure my thousands of viewers will be interested to hear of the gestapo like tactics the mods use here when dealing with very minor problems. Seriously 40 points for calling out mods? For 10 points who here thinks I care if the mods close my account?
I'll bet you ten points nobody cares if you're gone. How about that?

You're so famous elsewhere, you don't need us...
Perhaps it's time to move along and find a happier place.

Whiners never learn...

Talk about chalking points....that’s another win in our corner

oh boy. some folks just wont learn......like dirtyvictim

They're actually awesome, they're pretty on top of things and they keep the peace.
They use good judgement and crack down on things that need to be cracked down on, while going easy on very minor things when called for.
They're not trigger happy with banning people unless they really need to be banned.
Chances are these demerits you got were perfectly warranted, based on this attitude and me not being the slightest bit familiar with you I can positively say you won't be missed.

iu

I’m just so curious as to what the OP thought would happen as a result of this thread. Supportive comments? An uprising?

Nah, man, you just threw a tiny fit and embarassed yourself. This isn’t even a discussion about knives. I honestly thought this would be a thread deriding modifications on knives, but, nooooo, it’s just someone pulling the tired “I had my hand slapped! Outrageous! Fire everyone!” Schtick that i’ve seen a million times across a dozen forums that always ends with the OP being mocked and then either leaving in a huff or being permabanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back