The MOST RIDICULOUS KNIFE I'VE EVER SEEN the Cold Steel G10 XL ESPADA.

Not sure what all the fuss is about!?!!?

My EDC..

4Largest-pocket-knife.jpg

Great pics! I have the Rajah 2 I carry a lot. I sold my Rajah 1 recently (too pretty to use). This G10 Espada XL is my kind of knife. It is on my buy list.

how do you fit a spartan in your pocket? ive only seen one in person but i dont think id want to carry that in a BACKPACK much less a pocket

Dang!! I've been wanting one of those ( and the Rajah) for a while, but since I can't carry it all of the time because of the size , I've been putting it off. Still, some day I'll get it. Good cuttin' to you my friend!!!!

I'm not trying to start a controversy here just wanted to share my humble opinion. Although they do make a quality product, I think CS makes the most ridiculous looking folders. I like most there fixed blades but for me simplistic design is best.

I actually own the polished version of this knife, and I love it, I keep it next to my bed, and the grip is actually insanely comfortable in my hand, I can choke up on it for super fast and intricate cuts, or lower my grip on it and handle it like a sword, its a pretty decent fighter in my opinion, and if anything a great conversation piece as well.

When I purchased the CS Spartan I figured this would be the largest folder I'd ever want... WRONG! I now have the Rajah II and am currently saving for the large Espada. I think I'll hold out for the polished version as IMO it is simply beautiful.

I do carry the Spartan from time to time but the Rajah II usually stays in the backpack though I have carried it on occasion wearing cargo pants.

i like the original large espada better---like the expendables model--jeesh--if ya need more than that carry the laredo or natchez---hell anything bigger and u are asking 4 or looking 4 trouble.That being said my edc is the XL VOYAGER 6 in!!!!??
I love the ghurkha khuks...especially the san mai w/the convex edge grind...but here in S.C. youd better be on a camping or "survival" excursion...God forbid you tote a HI ANGKOLA Into the local wallyworld...youd probably have LEOs from every jurisdiction u could name scoping u out...and 4 good reason...not everybody who owns a weapon/tool like that has sense god gave a billygoat now days!!!

Last edited:
Back