The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

Looks like somehow I am the first to have a grab bag and be ready to post. Unfortunately b/c I currently live in China I can do no unboxing video for y'all, but I did get some pictures of my Busse and kin goodness:

F6F1E3C0-7323-456E-9B9D-E000F1EC688A_zpsywitpvcp.jpg

1D6F15B7-B2AB-475C-BA53-3A168EA5D3F1_zpsqqfdp9aa.jpg

118D5D1A-AB97-454F-82B8-06D0C51E75BB_zps2skewjzi.jpg

E729ABC2-D5F0-432C-A2E4-F67E2351BFBD_zps7bmgeut9.jpg

So Timmy, those are for you.

Last edited:
Congrats on your haul, and on being the first to show off your stash.

So the price tags suggest that these are Blade Show leftovers after all. Will be interesting to see if this is the norm.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice score! Thanks for the post. Makes me wish I had the funds when those were O2W'd. I will keep some funds for next time, assuming there is one. lol

Alittle of everything in there. Big to small. All bases covered. Awesome!! Congrats on the haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you paid $500 for that bag you REALLY scored! Hmmm maybe I have a few regrets now...

and if they have Swamp Wardens I wonder what else will be lurking in those bags?

Man it's like playing the lotto but knowing that you for sure have a winning ticket! You just don't know what you wom

Thanks guys! And thanks Busse crew for yet another exciting knife purchase!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the other grab bag scores. I'm happy with mine and only received one duplicate blade. But I'm sure some of these other grab bags are going to make wish I had bought more than one!

Back