The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

Well if you paid $500 for that bag you REALLY scored! Hmmm maybe I have a few regrets now...

and if they have Swamp Wardens I wonder what else will be lurking in those bags?

Matt, the warden may be the one I'm most excited about right now. I plan to bring it back here in Feb and see if it will dethrone my Izula for everyday use.

Yep. I should have bought more. Haha. Awesome score. Thanks for sharing.

Eed

Nice grab. I cant wait to see mine. Feel like a kid on Christmas. Grad bags were an excellent idea by the way. Cant wait to see what we all ended up with. I am sure some trading will be going on too. Lol. All part of the fun.

Yep. I should have bought more. Haha. Awesome score. Thanks for sharing.

Eed

I am pretty upset with myself for not buying a couple of these. Nice score, congratulations

Nice score, thanks for pics, cant wait to see more.
I been updating my email 20 times a day, hoping for a shipping notice... maybe tomorrow lol

Dang I'm jealous, I was under the impression it would only be one knife in the Mystery bags, should of gotten in on the fun.

Damn! Not gonna lie, kinda bummed I missed out on this one... Congrats on your score(s)!

Congrats on your haul, and on being the first to show off your stash.

So the price tags suggest that these are Blade Show leftovers after all. Will be interesting to see if this is the norm.

Thanks for sharing.

Not Blade show leftovers. . . . We are putting the price tags on to save you guys the hassle of having to figure out the pricing.

We thought that would make it quite a bit easier since most of you are drunk anyway!!!:eek::D:thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry:D

Thanks for the clarification Jerry. Good to know. Stoked for a week (and more) of awesome reveals.

Back