The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

Not Blade show leftovers. . . . We are putting the price tags on to save you guys the hassle of having to figure out the pricing.

We thought that would make it quite a bit easier since most of you are drunk anyway!!!:eek::D:thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry:D

So that's what the holes are for. :D:p

Excited to see what the UPS man brings. Thank you, Team Busse, for keeping it fun. :thumbup:

Man, instant Busse collection.

I have regrets, that I did not get in on this one!

Can we rename this thread "The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread" ???? Just to avoid 20 threads with the same basic theme?

Awesome knives by the way OP!

Received my shipping notice! Now in just waiting for the update to see when and how much this baby weighs!!!!

Ratweiler is an excellent score, is that the 1/4" thick or the 3/16"?
either way you will love that knife. :thumbup:

Seeing the scores so far makes me wish I would have gotten a 500 grab bag, but not gonna complain. Can't wait to see what's in the 250!

The bags look great! I'm really still hoping for some INFI though.

The bags look great! I'm really still hoping for some INFI though.

What Busse kin blades are infi? Isn't bussekin the rats and the dogs? Not Busse itself? These were Busse kin grab bags, not Busse grab bags. I'm expecting sr101 in mine. These bags look great so far.

What Busse kin blades are infi? Isn't bussekin the rats and the dogs? Not Busse itself? These were Busse kin grab bags, not Busse grab bags. I'm expecting sr101 in mine. These bags look great so far.

It could be anything from the three lines that is inside… Busse, SRKW or SYKCO

Garth said that they: "Could be any Busse Knife Group blades. Scrap Yard, Swamp Rat, Busse Combat, Busse Battle Grade. Could be any combination of those."

I'm sure that there will be INFI in some of them.

Back