The new ROBO-DOMINATOR

Definitely, a very attractive piece of steel. Camillus do come out with some great surprises from time to time! :)

simple6,

i know this is probably a stupid question but what does "iirc" mean?

thanks,

Brian

not stupid at all, i had no idea when i first hit the net. iirc=if i recall correctly.

Thanks simple6! :)

Thought you and others would like to know...I called Camillus Cutlery today and asked when the Robo-Dominator would be released. The nice woman told me "middle of June". I told her I thought the release would be middle of May and she said "middle of June or possibly sooner". Let's hope it's sooner! :)

Brian

ive just been on contact with the importer I use and they said they can get hold of this beauty so mine is now on pre-order :D (for the princley sum of the equivalent of $270 USD might I add...)

So...

Any new release news???

Mmm, mmmm. Between this and that Mini SOCOM Elite, I think I'll move to all framelocks.

-j

I emailed Camillus on the first and they said hopefully they will be shipping the dominator by the end of the month. :(

I called them today and I was told that after Friday (tomorrow) they will be closed until July 7. They should begin shipping wheb they return.

Back