The NEXT SALE

Apologies if this is a silly question, but does the "Field Knife" reference mean the Field Knife 2? Has the original gone out of production?
Long time lurker, signed up because I need a new outdoors knife and yours seem perfect.
The FK or FK1 or “OGFK” is out of production.
It is the FK2/UFK that will be for sale.
You may want to go through the last few pages of the “CPK buy, sell, trade” thread as there may be a couple for sale on the secondary market.

Nathan (a dear personal friend of mine) is having internet problems and asked me to let everyone know that tomorrow’s sale is off. There is no need to log in and try and try for one of his knives until further notice.
If someone comes on and claims to be Nathan saying otherwise it is an obvious scam to waste your time.
I will keep you updated.

Good luck tomorrow everyone, some nice knives for sale.

I'll look...but I just placed an order to replace most of my fencing; and I've got my eye on a new pup (hopefully, that will result in my current boy crawling out of my a$$ once in awhile, rather than having them both up there...but I'm okay either way - I luvs my pup); so it will take something pretty special to open my wallet right now. Did I hear somebody say orange g10 FK2??
(If it's there, Ill set my alarm. 3pm is prime sleep time for this nightshifter)

Nathan (a dear personal friend of mine) is having internet problems and asked me to let everyone know that tomorrow’s sale is off. There is no need to log in and try and try for one of his knives until further notice.
If someone comes on and claims to be Nathan saying otherwise it is an obvious scam to waste your time.
I will keep you updated.

Good luck tomorrow everyone, some nice knives for sale.
Waaaaaaaaaaaataminnnnnit.......

20200403_114631.jpg 20200403_114711.jpg 20200403_114650.jpg 20200403_114734.jpg 20200403_103816.jpg

This is not the sale. The sale will be over in the regular sale sub forum at 3:00

The sale is for ten knives. First come first serve. If this sale is popular we'll have another next week. It will be different inventory but if your heart is set on something we will try to accommodate if possible.

Medium Choppers with Sheath (TekLok or Drop Loop)

OD Green TeroTuf on a Black micarta liner- $537

Gray TeroTuf on a Black micarta liner- $537

Unbuffed Burlap Micarta- $537

Unbuffed Antique Micarta on a Black micarta liner- $607

Buffed Double Black Canvas Micarta on a Red G10 liner with turned Titanium fasteners- $552

Utility Fighters with Sheath (all TekLok)

(not shown, there are two satin ground UF available, to be configured as you wish)

Buffed Antique Micarta on a black micarta liner- $437

Buffed Burlap-$347

Buffed Black and Red Linen Micarta- $337

Buffed Double Red Canvas Micara- $347

Ghost Orange G10- $347

Forest Green G10- $337

Black G10- $337

OD Green G10- $337

Unbuffed Natural Canvas Micarta- $327

Unbuffed Black Canvas Micarta- $327

Unbuffed OD Green Canvas Micarta- $337

Unbuffed Tri-color Rag Micarta- $347

Field Knife 2 (Utility Field Knives)

Black or Natural Canvas micarta $307

Black Linen micarta $317
Double Black canvas micarta $317
OD green micarta $317
Double Red canvas micarta $327
Burlap micarta $327
Rag micarta $327
OD green or Black G10 $317
Orange/Black or Red/Black G10, $327

Ghost Orange or Ghost Red or Ghost Blue $327
Terotuf (grey or bright green or OD green) $327
Ebonite hard rubber $332
Edge cut antique Micarta $407

Price includes sheath and shipping in the USA

If sales tax is due (due to your location) your order will be discounted so the total is the same as everybody else.

Last edited:
Back