The NEXT SALE

today's sale will be much like last week except we have some of the standard heat treat standard geometry field knives ready with swedge. there are no satin ground fighters but standard finish fighters. There is a Shiv with an acid wash finish, polished edge and a penetrator tip.

20200410_132941.jpg

#youtoo

This Shiv came back from the sheath maker. I forgot it was out there. This is the last Shiv. It is as machined and tumbled, nothing fancy. Mark put an acid tumble finish and I sharpened it myself and applied a penetrator tip for fun.

It's a labor of love Matty. It's as-machined and dressed up a little. It's nothing fancy but I wanted the last Shiv to leave this shop to get a little personal attention. There is only one and it's the last one. I could sell that for over $1,000 but once you subtract the pent up demand the price is a fair price and that's all I ever ask for.

It's a labor of love Matty. It's as-machined and dressed up a little. It's nothing fancy but I wanted the last Shiv to leave this shop to get a little personal attention. There is only one and it's the last one. I could sell that for over $1,000 but once you subtract the pent up demand the price is a fair price and that's all I ever ask for.

That was too long an answer for me to # it! Please stick to the questions :p

#youareagreatdude

Back