The NWA forum knife list.

I wonder is it to late to jump on the list? I tried to email nick but I think my email is acting up when I try to contact him through here.

I would attempt to contact Nick. He and I were able to work out something, but I will have to be very patient and he is being more than generous.;):thumbup:

Well if I can't get on this run.:( I don't have a problem waiting for another round to come around.:D Thanks for the quick replies. Yeah I think I will wait the next one.:thumbup::D

Hey Gil, I responded to your e-mails. If you didn't get the response. just send me a PM and we can talk that way:)

Merry X-Mas everyone

Nick:)

Got mine today. All I can say is WOW! Put together well, fits my hand like it was made for it, and wickedly sharp. Thanks Nick!

Steve

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys. I just received a couple of
e-mails about folks wondering about delivery times. So I thought I would post a update. I have had to cut out more blanks and that takes a bit of time, as I do all of the work myself with no outside assistance. I now have a good supply cut out and ready to grind so I am back on track. The next batch will consist of these people. The batch will be shipping aprox. the second week of Feb.:thumbup:

Warren Higgins
James Yuen
Matt Hulbert
Dave Jarvela
Pieter Potgieter
Guy Curtis

Again, sorry about the delay.

Hey Nick,

Here is a really dumb idea I came up with. Is there any chance you would have the time to record yourself making their knife and make a video for youtube?

I know its probably not like you don't have enough stuff to do without adding more crap to the list but I would really like to see one of these knifes being made. I would suspect that I am not alone.

Like I said don't feel obliged to do this. I'm sure it would be a lot of extra work recording and editing but its just a thought. :thumbup: :D Put it on a stand during each stage and record and later edit the work??

What do you think?

KR

Nick. so if we're on that list, will you email us for payment or should we pay you? It's been so long I can't remember the address for payment and all that! :)

i'm loving this thing nick....:thumbup::thumbup: awesome craftsmanship.. this is the 4 in. model..
IMG_1578.jpg

If anyone has any questions about del. times and the order of the list please feel free to e-mail me. nick@metricsunlimited.com

Thanks again, and I do really like to see these photos. It seems everyone here is much better with their camera than I.

Hi, everyone,

Since things seem to be well underway here, I'm going to unstick this thread. Please subscribe if you haven't already to keep track of the thread.

Best,

Brian.

Just found out about Nick and his knives, so wanted to give this thread a 'courtesy bump'!

Regards,
Mike

Does anybody know how I can get a hold of Nick Allen? I would like to get on his list so he can build me one of those fantastic knives.

Thanks,
Michael

Man, I love my 5" NWA, but that 4" is looking mighty sweet! Just what my depleted wallet needs right now!

Back