The NWA forum knife list.

Click on his name, NWA, and shoot him a PM or email :thumbup: Get on his list now, and settle in for a wait. But it is well worth it.

Does anybody know how I can get a hold of Nick Allen? I would like to get on his list so he can build me one of those fantastic knives.

Thanks,
Michael

I got on the list a little while ago for a 5". CAN'T WAIT :thumbup: I got to handle Mike's 4" knife recently, and man the handle on that thing was fantastic!

I got on the list a little while ago for a 5". CAN'T WAIT :thumbup: I got to handle Mike's 4" knife recently, and man the handle on that thing was fantastic!

His handles are what does it for me. You grab onto one of Nicks knives and you don't want to let go. And they stay comfortable throughout using them. Handles are what set great knives apart from good knives :thumbup:

I used the 5in one Snow has and its awesome!!! I love the look of em, and 4in is my style!! Thayne is right, the handles are excellant.

You grab onto one of Nicks knives and you don't want to let go.

Exactly the way I felt while handling Mike's :) The handle on my Bravo-1 is the best I've had so far, but I daresay Nick's handle might trump it...we'll see :D

Handles are what set great knives apart from good knives :thumbup:

BIG +1 to that :thumbup: Doesn't matter how great the other features are; if it doesn't feel good in my hand, I won't use it.

I used the 5in one Snow has and its awesome!!! I love the look of em, and 4in is my style!!

I might have to get a 4" down the line if I like the 5" enough. All my other blades are either 4" and under or 7" and over; I wanted something right at 5" for now. Next will be the RC6 to give me a taste of 6" :)

To me IMO....Nick's handles are one of the very best out there....and yes it does Trump the Bravo series to me

I agree, they are that good.

Bravo is still a stellar knife. I just ordered me another one...

Back