The official 2012 christmas swap thread! Sign up now!

Ok, well here is my box. I caved a littke while ago I just didnt have time to post it up.
Thanks 1shot1kill, killer knife.
Spyderco Military with Digicam scales
picsay-1356156586.jpg

Cool neck sheath to match
picsay-1356156624.jpg

And the coolest thing of all...I got a matching big brother!
picsay-1356156692.jpg

Mine are still unopened. If they weren't gift wrapped, I would already know what all those packages are!

Cool Spydies!! I'm debating on whether I should join everyone in opening my package right away or waiting til Monday or Tuesday. Its sitting in my mailbox now and I'm gonna grab it on my way to work, so I'm not quite sure what I'll do yet.

I'm glad you like the knife, Chris. If you like the necker sheath I have one for the PM2 as well. (Its also digicam) Just say the word and Ill throw it in the mail. :D You can never have too many Christmas gifts.

If your offering Ill take t! I like carrying like that

Chris, I'll send it out first thing Wednesday morning. (If I can get to the post office Monday, Ill ship it then.)

Who HASN'T opened their gift yet?

ac700wildcat
TPVT

Mine sittin' under the tree....where my wife put it. She got tired of it being on the love seat, where I put it the day it arrived. Y'all just have no will power. :D

Who HASN'T opened their gift yet?

ac700wildcat
TPVT

I'm close to opening.........I got home a bit ago, the gf is sleeping, cats are eating, dog is eating, house is quiet, and I'm bored. AAAAAAND the box is just sitting there staring at me.......

Back