The official 2012 christmas swap thread! Sign up now!

Show us who's boss in that house!!

(If it's anything like this house--it's her!):eek:

Ok, I opened it. Just gotta say wow and the box I got from mrn8 was very generous. Thanks a ton. I'll have to post pictures in a bit, but heres a list. Etched kabar cutlass machete, "real deal" hat, strop, fishing lures, becker bk16/17 kydex sheath, a few patches and stickers, paracord bracelet, camo wrap, and an altoids tin with a kfu tin knife, sweet spiderman bandaids, fishing hooks, leaders, fatwood, and a mini lighter. I'm pretty pumped. I even just went and ordered a bk17 for the sheath!!

Pictures

IMG_0275_zpsea395ee3.jpg

IMG_0278_zpsf130a1ba.jpg

Wow, some really nice stuff there! I'm glad I was able to get in on this and am already looking forward to next year. Of course I'll have to open early again...you know...just in case the Mayans were off by a year :D

Really nice gifts, you are in the running for nicest gift this year, and like mistwalker i feel lucky just to be in the same group with you guys.

It's funny how forums like this bring strangers together. I met my best friend (other than my wife) on Archerytalk- I sold him a bow and we have been friends for 10 years or so!

It's funny how forums like this bring strangers together. I met my best friend (other than my wife) on Archerytalk- I sold him a bow and we have been friends for 10 years or so!

Do you still play with Bows, I am looking for a longbow or recurve to get back into archery, PM me if you run across any deals. My last bow was a Bear Montanna Longbow, 55#, Thanks Bryan

Really glad you liked it, ac700! I had a lot of it picked out before I knew who it was going to.

That Ka-Bar is a great working machete. It's actually just blued, so the etch isn't necessarily permanent, but it'll hold up better than a powder-coat.

well Momma finally caved and allowed me to raid my package, got some REALLY nice stuff here...:)

Got a little pocket Victorionox (little silver guy)
2 Case knives # 1 is a jigged bone mini copperlock # 2 is a mini hunter with black jigged bone

Got a nice Kershaw 1665ST made in USA 1 of 500 first run

I am so tickled!!!

And by the way, she wouldn't let me open anything until I worked out the clues in the poem... nice, made me work for it...:D

001-1.jpg

as you can, I'm not much of a picture taker...

well Momma finally caved and allowed me to raid my package, got some REALLY nice stuff here...:)

Got a little pocket Victorionox (little silver guy)
2 Case knives # 1 is a jigged bone mini copperlock # 2 is a mini hunter with black jigged bone

Got a nice Kershaw 1665ST made in USA 1 of 500 first run

I am so tickled!!!

And by the way, she wouldn't let me open anything until I worked out the clues in the poem... nice, made me work for it...:D

View attachment 320298

as you can, I'm not much of a picture taker...

Glad you like the knives. It took me a while to work out the code in the Christmas poem. I was a gang intelligence sergeant for the Texas prison system for 12yrs. So I figured a coded message would be one that a retired police chief would appreciate. I hope you enjoy the knives!!

Back