The official Challenge knife thread!Makers please confirm your entry

Discussion in 'Wilderness & Survival Skills' started by KFU, Jan 23, 2013.

1. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    "tomorrow" for Moose is not as long a time as "2 weeks" for a certain Ohio based knife company, but...
    (of course, it's already Wednesday for 3/4ths of the world)

2. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER

Sep 3, 2008
    Im a one man show not a company lol

3. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    i lose power and my internet connection for one day and this is what I come back to... just spent the last 15 minutes reading through all the madness.... Who can I bill for this?? time is money people .... :p

Balding does excellent sheaths, even his 'cheap' stuff is top notch :D

4. Big Chris

Big Chris SAHD/Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 1, 2010
    That is the truth. I am glad is making them for me now. I am also glad I got in before the rush.

5. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    Ha! Ain't no rush Chris. But, the weather here is getting nicer and my Harley has been taking up some of my sheath making time. It's been a long hard winter and it's good to get her out of the garage and get some road time in.

6. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Lol I hear you my Harley got some of my sheath time today

7. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    Psyop
    We actually still have snow on the ground and Ice in the lakes. But the afternoon temps have been near 70's so it's ridin' time again

8. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    haahaa you guys and your harleys why don't you get a real bike and buy a honda... :p

9. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    A what?!?!? Oh, the other motorcycle that starts with an H

10. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    Hodaka?

11. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    lol.... figured that would push some buttons... someday I'll have a harley, never used to like them and always had cafe bikes..but now my philosophy is 'at least the cars will hear/feel me coming'...:) my FIL has the orange anniversary model they just came out with couple years ago... what was it 100 yr anniversay??, dunno forgot how long harleys been around.

12. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    My room mate in college had one of those. But, after a course of antibiotics it cleared right up

13. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    Rob
    Mines a 100th anniversary. That was 2003

14. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    must of been a strong dose, what did it for me was getting hit by a car that pulled right out in front of me.. out of work for a month, broken 3 toes, I never went down amazingly but it thrashed my frame a little and my exhaust, later sold it and got into dual sport bikes. to justify still riding, then had kids and that kinda went out the window...

ETA: then his isn't, he said it was a limited run or something.... tequila sunrise paint, something like that....

15. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    I hear ya! This is my first Harley and I was 50 when I got it.

16. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Its my second Harley but I had the first one 8 years this one 4 so far. Neither were new. I had a Kawasaki and then a Honda before I got smart.

17. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER

Sep 3, 2008
    Hey i got a mo~ped and it has flames! Wind blows through my hair i dont have. :cool: Easyrider!

18. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator

Apr 8, 2010

Nice:thumbup:

19. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    Got the scores tallied yesterday, during my daughters soccer tryouts.

We have 2 in first place, 1 in second, and 1 in third. And it was after I got the totals, I realized that 2 people had the same score.

Go figure.

Ya'll want the totals, then the pics and reviews, or just bust it all out at once?

Moose

20. Mudbug007

Mudbug007

Nov 29, 2010
    My vote goes to busting it all out at once.

BTW, what's your PP address?