The "Official" Fiddleback OFF-TOPIC thread!!!!!!!!

I feel we have a STRONG community here and want to provide a place for everyone to “Hangout”. This is the thread to talk about anything you would like, It does not have to be Fiddleback related but that is always a good thing!

-If you got a new knife and want to share…..Post It up
-Just picked up some new gear….Post it up
-Have some awesome “yoda” tactics like fogdart….Let us know
-Found the most awesome “doohickey”.....Tell us about it
-Had a crappy day….Someone can probably relate…

Post up and hopefully this will provide better insight to each of the members here and further the awesomeness of this place ya’ll created.

Here is a new GEC 77 Yankee Jack i received from DLT today.
IMG_20160509_151725_zpsfyirn2c8.jpg

this one was #6

im used to the 25 pattern and this one was a little bigger than i expected

Get you one!

I most likely will. I have the #73 liner lock Trapper. Sweet knife. I want one of those slip joints though. :thumbup: I have to say it again, awesome PK. :D

I most likely will. I have the #73 liner lock Trapper. Sweet knife. I want one of those slip joints though. :thumbup: I have to say it again, awesome PK. :D

i have this 73
509607E9-1FB8-4CBB-BEC2-662CC84E7738_zpspvdgrbhv.jpg

and this 74
Picture020_zpsdabb7d09.jpg

Wow. Those are sweet. I'm slowly building my traditional folder collection. Like, glacier slow. What's the wood on that 74?

Hot dog a new place for some knife pics I'll be nice lol...

Here's my daily carry pretty much 95% of the time now.

cee180aa6ee875ca798a5952ce7c8114.jpg

Resident assistant thread jacker

Wow. Those are sweet. I'm slowly building my traditional folder collection. Like, glacier slow. What's the wood on that 74?

those are both cocbolo iirc

i started with fixed blades and then transitioned to slip joints & came back to fixed blades.

now i buy both

Those Minions keep distracting me from your pretty knives Kymedic....

So this showed up today...

New pants for my Lil Ness from Mark Condos - my first sheath from Mark but damn, I will for sure be a repeat customer.

This is a great thread Phil. I predict this will become one of the most popular threads on the forum. :)

This is a Cold Steel Pipe Hawk that I customized for a buddy of mine as a gift. (vinegar dipped, file worked and re-fit the head, sanded,burned then treated the haft, added the 2 cord wraps, sharpened the factory edge) It was a cool project to try. I made some mistakes but I thought it came out pretty good. Yes the chopped pieces in the pic were done with the Hawk. :)

20160429_152835-1_zpsr4xf099q.jpg

this is one of my other hobbies "Pre- Beard"

007-6.jpg

009-2.jpg

002.jpg

Georgetown G5 shaving scuttle
004-4.jpg

Westy, that sheath looks awesome! I really need to get some leather from Mark.

So this showed up today...

New pants for my Lil Ness from Mark Condos - my first sheath from Mark but damn, I will for sure be a repeat customer.

Wow that is nice Matt! That will make a beautiful and functional combo.

westy
Mark makes incredible sheaths

majorD

thanks. I hope so

can you get a "trail hawk" and make it like that and send me a bill?:D

Back