The "Official" Fiddleback OFF-TOPIC thread!!!!!!!!

The lady that came to rescue the owl didn't happen to be named Monteen?

It appears the my IG account has been hacked....Not sure what to do because the IG help/support, ain't helping OR supporting. Perhaps someone or everyone who is in my contacts should be prudent and block and/or report this account...varga49...This SH*T sucks but please be careful and do not accept anything from this account

It appears the my IG account has been hacked....Not sure what to do because the IG help/support, ain't helping OR supporting. Perhaps someone or everyone who is in my contacts should be prudent and block and/or report this account...varga49...This SH*T sucks but please be careful and do not accept anything from this account
My daughters, who are much more technologically advanced than I, told me today that IG had been hacked and a LOT of the accounts had been compromised. This isn’t official, just from my teenage girls.

My daughters, who are much more technologically advanced than I, told me today that IG had been hacked and a LOT of the accounts had been compromised. This isn’t official, just from my teenage girls.
I’ll be checking with my teenage granddaughter.... likely your daughters and my granddaughter are far better “in the know”

Has Fiddleback ever thought of using D2 steel or have there been any models made to test it?

That sucks. Keep us posted. Feels weird to block you, since you were one of the first people I followed. Nothing is sacred anymore. :mad:

That sucks. Keep us posted. Feels weird to block you, since you were one of the first people I followed. Nothing is sacred anymore. :mad:
After a lapse of time, it turns out FACEBOOK and IG both had something going on, that to a lot of people, including me, interpreted as being hacked... I’ve been able to reclaim my “page”, or whatever it’s called...but it’s left me with an impression I don’t like. That said, it looks as though I’m still a viable IG account holder. I’ll reset my profile picture... etc.

Hey it's Luca.

I have this wood from a Track Rock or two ago that I want to cut a handle from.
I think it's cactus but not sure.
Could someone please help me?

Also......

How can I know if it's stabilized or not?

LC0h6cK

oQhC9ZQ

So what do you get when you have a hospital 3 blocks away and new neighbors with a basset hound they tied to a dog house (as close as possible) on the other side of your privacy fence?

An early warning system for ambulances :cool:

The dog hears em way in advance, starts howling, gets the other neighborhood dogs howling and then it gets really fun when you can hear all the dogs plus the ambulance.

the $4,945.63 knife title caught my eye. Re-living the process with price tags made me cry.

I saw the thumbnail for that video and I immediately thought about all the leather and tools I've bought to get to where I'm at. At least I'm close to break even...in my mind. Anyone need a sheath with matching belt and dog collar? :D

Back