The Parliament Of The Olamic Owls Is Now In Session

On the Buskers, do you prefer the Semper or Largo?

I like them both equally (especially given that the cutting edge and angle and sweep are essentially the same), I think both are pretty good looking as well. Only blade shape I don't love is the Vampo, because that little "hook" at the end, while useful I'm sure, just doesn't look right to me.

Quiet are those both 247 Classics? Nice.

I figure I’ll get another Whippersnapper with a semper blade on the bolster lock model they have coming down the road. Those look pretty nice too. I am still interested in a 247 Compact sooner or later.

Quiet are those both 247 Classics? Nice.

I figure I’ll get another Whippersnapper with a semper blade on the bolster lock model they have coming down the road. Those look pretty nice too. I am still interested in a 247 Compact sooner or later.
These are early fullsize Wayfarer Customs. Both of 'em are from before the 247s existed. The Wharncliffe blade is a full custom I ordered to my specs. This was something like seven or eight years ago, now. Man, time flies.

Suggestions on which Busker to buy…and where (if allowed). Found a new Rocks pattern for $450.00 which seems fair. It looks like the one unclekurty unclekurty has.

I am a big fan of Olamic. I have everything I need to be an Olamic collector, except lots of money.

I do have two 247s and a fullsize Wayfarer Classic, all of which I purchased here on the Exchange. Love'em.

I would like to get a Whippersnapper and some other Olamics at some point in the future. Would really love to do a new build, but at this point, only pre-owned is in my budget, and those are stretching it.

I think that is a reasonable price but I don‘t know much about the secondary market. The Busker and Whippersnapper are great fidget knives. And mine both came with great action. I like the size of both. As a knife addict I encourage those similarly inclined to never hesitate to buy.

I think that is a reasonable price but I don‘t know much about the secondary market. The Busker and Whippersnapper are great fidget knives. And mine both came with great action. I like the size of both. As a knife addict I encourage those similarly inclined to never hesitate to buy.
This is a brand new one.

I've been really considering getting an Olamic for awhile. If I'm spending the money I want the right color combo for my taste.

I am also not into skulls at all, seems more mature and classy without skulls imo.

I've been really considering getting an Olamic for awhile. If I'm spending the money I want the right color combo for my taste.

I am also not into skulls at all, seems more mature and classy without skulls imo.
Agreed, brother.

764-CB7-F2-D9-B6-441-E-A520-05-DD0-D581263.jpg

8-FAA1-F61-AC1-C-4-EB3-A6-F1-0-AFB0-DB8-B095.jpg

Those are some really cool laynards and beads you have!

Back