The Parliament Of The Olamic Owls Is Now In Session

Olamic purchased some vintage, crosscut Westinghouse linen slabs from me awhile back, and I just received these photos from Eugene last night! I'm not sure who is going to end up with this bad boy, but wow!

Considering Olamic is one of the favorite knife companies, and the Whippersnapper is one of my all-time favorite knife models, I am completely honored and blown away to have some of my material featured on their work!

aj1sBiU.jpg

rPy5lll.jpg

Olamic purchased some vintage, crosscut Westinghouse linen slabs from me awhile back, and I just received these photos from Eugene last night! I'm not sure who is going to end up with this bad boy, but wow!

Considering Olamic is one of the favorite knife companies, and the Whippersnapper is one of my all-time favorite knife models, I am completely honored and blown away to have some of my material featured on their work!

aj1sBiU.jpg

rPy5lll.jpg

Even Olamic’s choice of a blasted front bolster makes this one classy knife. Very cool to see your products on a custom/production knife, Brian. Booya!!

Even Olamic’s choice of a blasted front bolster makes this one classy knife. Very cool to see your products on a custom/production knife, Brian. Booya!!

Ilya and Eugene have an awesome eye for design! They came up with some minor changes to my honduran rosewood Whippersnapper that I didn't think of, and really made it pop. :D

I am beyond jazzed they decided to use some of the material I stock. 🤣

Ilya and Eugene have an awesome eye for design! They came up with some minor changes to my honduran rosewood Whippersnapper that I didn't think of, and really made it pop. :D

I am beyond jazzed they decided to use some of the material I stock. 🤣
You deal in exotic lumber and he used some of your rosewood? I was thinking of doing exactly the same thing with Lace Sheoak on a Wayfarer 247.
If I see a decent piece of the exotics I like, I am usually in the market if it's at least big enough for a traditional bow riser. Check it out:

Last edited:
Hi Guys!
I had sent a pair of 247s back to the Mother Ship for a Spa Day...
My buddy had burned the tip off of his blade, and I had some questions about the condition of my S90V Bowie.
Both came back today, and all is tight & right once again! 😎👍

Hi Guys!
I had sent a pair of 247s back to the Mother Ship for a Spa Day...
My buddy had burned the tip off of his blade, and I had some questions about the condition of my S90V Bowie.
Both came back today, and all is tight & right once again! 😎👍
Hi Bob
Great to hear they continue to stand by their products and provide good service.
I gave someone a knife and edge was muffed, Ilya made things right again, no questions asked.

Back