The Science Behind The "Light Brigade" Series. . . . . (Cool Pics)

Now that would be a brilliant idea. Kind of like swapping the scales on a folder like an XM-18 for example. You could switch things up to suit your preference or need.

+1, I've always said that regarding grip change over. Go with Torqs or Hex screws and get-r-done. I guess I'm the black sheep on this new design though. It looks cool and I'm quite sure it's strength will remain, BUT I just like the solid tangs and weight/mass in the hilt, that was one of the things that attracted me to Busse Combat Knives

+1, I've always said that regarding grip change over. Go with Torqs or Hex screws and get-r-done. I guess I'm the black sheep on this new design though. It looks cool and I'm quite sure it's strength will remain, BUT I just like the solid tangs and weight/mass in the hilt, that was one of the things that attracted me to Busse Combat Knives

You're not alone.

Shouldn't that be a saber? You know ... historicity and all.

+1

Crimean-War-Era-British-Marine-Officers-Sword-1.jpg

WOW great idea I have been wanting a Team Gemini for a while now but they are hard to come across that modified Gemini really got my interest peaked gonna have to get me one of those. Just happy it is gonna be available again in any configuration; a NMSFO would do rite by that treatment also that grind make for a great slicing ability. I can't wait BRING IT!!!!!!

May be getting in on some of this! Hopefully prices wont be to high for a broke college bound guy!

Thought I would bump this up for snyone who missed it. Not exactly Blade pics but it is nice to see the LB concept :thumbup:

Wow what a great concept. i would love to see the NMSFNO return.

I wonder how tall the handle can be before torsion becomes a problem. it has to be a ton of work to get this right for each blade its offered on. There could be a fixed ratio of height to depth. are these harmonically tested so the do not look like the tacoma narrows bridge.

You always come up with the coolest stuff. Can't wait to get a hand on one of the new models.

Brilliant innovation. I can't wait to see (feel) how they come out and to hear some field test reports. Very cool stuff coming our way!
I also like to recommendation of removable scales, not just for color change, but for storing a mini ferro rod and water tabs?

Only Jerry knows, and he ain't telling...yet! But I would like one of those as well, to go with my original T/G. And I drool over pics of those two sweet T/G's that Jaxx has!

BUT I just like the solid tangs and weight/mass in the hilt, that was one of the things that attracted me to Busse Combat Knives

I agree, the sturdier the better for me too. For those that complain about weight, getting stronger is the best solution in my opinion. :)

Back