The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Thanks, Jack! I'm getting better. I went back to 2013 to look at some of my first posts. I didn't remember my photos being so poor! I really am getting better. And I'm getting some great ideas from this thread! However, I may need to acquire another knife or two to get the compositions I'm aiming for...;)

Good stuff Scott :D :thumbup: I think the standard of photography in this thread gets higher and higher, folks really make an effort :) :thumbup:

2irokl2.jpg

Holy Moly look at that thing!! Lovely stag, shield, and bolsters!!:eek::eek::D

Primble, the bolsters on this knife are truly special. Are they original to the knife, as from the factory?

Thank you Scott. They crown bolsters are original to the knife. I think it is around a hundred years old. I liked it the way it came to me. ;):)

Blackened stag on a Primble knife is rare.

Wishing everyone a very happy Sunday :) :thumbup:

Jack

I just realized I followed a Primble photo in ths thread. Kinda like following George Carlin at a Comedy Club. :D

Nicely done nugen55, that shallow depth of field really highlighted your subject,,,mad skills!!!:thumbup:

PMEW- It was called Banana Peel (yellow). It has darkened areas that give a ripening banana look. It's the reason I bought it.

^ Wow! My goodness, where did that appear from ?! More info and pics please P! :) :thumbup:

Back