The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Couple of red's
IMG_3354_zps0kw1xucz.jpg

IMG_3351_zpsdb7ycbjn.jpg

Started the day with these, needed to process some maple to smoke some country style pork

Then while everything was going low and slow, I lightened the load for some target practice

Pete

Started the day with these, needed to process some maple to smoke some country style pork

Then while everything was going low and slow, I lightened the load for some target practice

Pete

Great pictures Pete!:thumbup: I miss my .17 Cal. I traded it for a Ithaca Model 37 with two barrels.
Will email you tomorrow. :)

Thank you Bob and Ron! Bob, you've got me stuck in EO world for the time being! Thank you!

Ron, what a beauty of a swayback, brother Mark does good work:thumbup:

Perry, awesome knife and picture:thumbup:

Ron, what a beauty of a swayback, brother Mark does good work:thumbup:

Paul - Thank you for the compliment Sir :D Mark does terrific work! From the looks of his custom Barlow's he is getting better all the time :D

Brett - Nice photo my friend :)

Old%20Barlows1_zpsjer1v07t.jpg~original

Every time I see this picture of your great Old Barlows and I can only get down to the Russell and Cattaraugus as my favorite , never just one. Would you please show some more pictures of them some time ? Which one of all of them was the hardest to find ?
Harry

Every time I see this picture of your great Old Barlows and I can only get down to the Russell and Cattaraugus as my favorite , never just one. Would you please show some more pictures of them some time ? Which one of all of them was the hardest to find ?
Harry

Harry - will do. I need to do another one and include my Diamond Edge and Primble Barlows, some time. Probably the Gardner 1876 (anchor stamp) and Southington Cutlery Company were the hardest to find, but, the straight line Russell and NYKC with full blades took a while too. :)

Here is a thread I did a while back on the Southington and Gardner Barlows:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-1905-quot-and-Gardner-Cutlery-quot-1876-quot

Last edited:
Back