The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

Well, things are winding down in our area of operations, so I'll have fewer opportunities to travel around the city from here on out. The last trip I got to go on, they had the best pears I've had in years, so I snagged one to go from the dining facility.
FBgGnuz.jpg

Well, things are winding down in our area of operations, so I'll have fewer opportunities to travel around the city from here on out. The last trip I got to go on, they had the best pears I've had in years, so I snagged one to go from the dining facility.
FBgGnuz.jpg

That is a nice pair.

Safe travels.

Well, everything is winding down pretty fast around these parts, and soon I'll be on my way back to the land of the big PX. I'm going to have to mail all my sharps, hard armor, helmet and gear home, but I've never had a problem with overseas mail, so things are looking good.
When I get back home, I'll have a lot more freedom to photograph everything that I get up to with Cam, and will most certainly post pics.

March 8th to Present and Cam is still in the Stan.

By far the longest host

Spyderco Freaks and Geeks, BF Friends, Traveling Delica Brothers and Sisters. . .

It has been a GREAT run with this thread. The Delicas have seen some THINGS.

But, as with life--all good things must come to an end.

Over years and many, many destinations and the time for this thread to be put to sleep has come.

Farewell, peace be unto you. Cam says goodbye--he will soon be resting peacefully back in the hands of his owner.

Spyderco Freaks and Geeks, BF Friends, Traveling Delica Brothers and Sisters. . .

It has been a GREAT run with this thread. The Delicas have seen some THINGS.

But, as with life--all good things must come to an end.

Over years and many, many destinations and the time for this thread to be put to sleep has come.

Farewell, peace be unto you. Cam says goodbye--he will soon be resting peacefully back in the hands of his owner.

MMAR,

Cheers to you for overseeing a thread that’s been fun for hosts, lurkers, and the peanut gallery.

If/when you see Cam again, please give him my respects!

07908ef8-c864-45ec-a50b-721ccd20c3ed-jpeg.875551

It's been a fun thread to lurk in from time to time, sometimes infuriating when Delicas have gone missing, but always good to come back to.

Great work and idea MMAR

To the people who've participated in this thread, would you guys like if I made a part two thread to this one, continuing the Traveling Delica tradition with my own offering and under my management?

Hopefully with some more rules to help prevent Delicas from disappearing.

I can't ask the OP if he'd mind if I steal his idea, as he hasn't been online in nearly a year.

To the people who've participated in this thread, would you guys like if I made a part two thread to this one, continuing the Traveling Delica tradition with my own offering and under my management?

Hopefully with some more rules to help prevent Delicas from disappearing.

I can't ask the OP if he'd mind if I steal his idea, as he hasn't been online in nearly a year.

Definitely

Back