The Undauntable Cattle Knife

Hey Charlie, don't you have a custom similar to this? I think it had a sheep's foot instead of the spay and an awl instead of a pen? Ken Erickson or Kerry Hampton I think? Lots of question marks, sorry. :eek:

Here's one I just got today. Sword brand, junior size, composite handles, great walk & talk.

CamillusSwordjuniorcattle.jpg

Thanks for the compliment, Brad. I used to work hard at it, and some of them are still around!
Hey 9blades, I do have a Kerry Hampton - his first three blader.
It, and my WT from Kerry's mentor Tony, are in a secret place even I don't know about! I lost that WT some time ago, and my wife found it many months later! Now I am looking for both!!
My advice . . . . . .always hide your knives in the same place!!
Especially when you get that old man's disease, CRS*!

*Can't Remember $hit

Thanks for the compliment, Brad. I used to work hard at it, and some of them are still around!
Hey 9blades, I do have a Kerry Hampton - his first three blader.
It, and my WT from Kerry's mentor Tony, are in a secret place even I don't know about! I lost that WT some time ago, and my wife found it many months later! Now I am looking for both!!
My advice . . . . . .always hide your knives in the same place!!
Especially when you get that old man's disease, CRS*!

*Can't Remember $hit

Lol Charlie
Oh boy do I know what you are talking about!

I too have to sit down and try to remember where I have hidden my knives.

There are some absolutely stunning knives being shown in this thread. That Red Bone of yours Charlie is understandably your favourite! The DE's here are just beautiful as well.

Back