The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And glitter! We need to include glitter!

Good news, just received a pic of the official proof sample. You're welcome. :D

bHV3Ng6.jpg

I understand that I am probably in the minority here but I think handle covers of purple delrin with some gold glitter. The shield should be shaped like a narwhale but in a lovely pink delrin.
That would be an unforgettable forum knife!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:p
Yeah.... I think once you saw it, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't forget it....:eek:

this train has left the rails...

Yeah, you got that right... sheesh.

For the record, folks, my comments regarding my mother and Elvis were not meant to be taken as religious commentary at all. It was supposed to be an amusing anecdote - that is all.

My apologies to the mods and to whoever else took offense.

I'm in the minority and like the design of the A Wright's better.
But I'd be all-in for another GEC Lamb Run, especially if they can fix their blade orientation.

Interesting, John. Are you saying that GEC had their blade wrong on their lambsfoot?

I'm in the minority and like the design of the A Wright's better.
But I'd be all-in for another GEC Lamb Run, especially if they can fix their blade orientation.
By that I am assuming you are talking about the Slight Downward Cant of the blade . That is the way it is on the Older Sheffield Lambfoot knives too .

Harry

On the thread index page, it shows there have been close to 100K views of this thread !!! ... that represents a whole bunch of knives and interest in this BF one. Think GEC may have their work cut out ... or maybe we better start now with an itchy finger on the mouse for reservations LOL

On the thread index page, it shows there have been close to 100K views of this thread !!! ... that represents a whole bunch of knives and interest in this BF one. Think GEC may have their work cut out ... or maybe we better start now with an itchy finger on the mouse for reservations LOL
Or its a couple of hundred people viewing 500 times each :p

Thank Leon :)

But why not ? Cello and forum knives go together like … like ..like … like … :confused: … I can't think of anything :(
Cheers mate :)

DaQTTg1.jpg
Like Cellos n Harpoons me heartie...that be what they go together loike...actually liking the idea of the mini harpoon blade...I mean how much more traditional can it get? And how much more useful than those idiotic beard and sausage tools....The Minipoon would impale the pickeld onions ,ckran the nails AND remove earwax...innovation meets tradition..the perfect end to an otherwise perfect day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back