The Walking Dead season 6 *spoiler alert* Read at own risk!

Just rewatched. I think it shows who it is. It's subtle, but its there (I think).

Last edited:
I'm putting in my vote for Abraham. He is setting himself up by...

(1) having a lot more screen time this season
(2) falling in love, maturing as a character, and sharing his feelings
(3) bowing up (as much as he could on his knees) in front of Negan
(4) you can hear Glen calling out "Maggie", well Abraham was right next to Maggie in the line-up and from Glen's angle it looked like it could have been her. I could also imagine Abraham sacrificing himself by lunging in-between Lucille and Maggie to save her from the bat... he's that kind of hero
(5) he's a beloved character and tweeted earlier this season that he had "enjoyed working with Eugene"
(6) he recently got closure with Eugene, Rosita, and Sasha; and they are the three characters closest to him
(7) in the comics he would be dead by now since he took the arrow to the eye that the doctor took a few weeks ago, this fixes the timeline for him

Only time will tell. :)

I was thinking this too but from the POV you cannot see the RV...which can easily be seen from his position in the lineup. So he would have had to move as you suggested but the show didn't show any movement before the bat hit

But they left it open ended for a reason.

I'm guessing it's Eugene. I couldn't get over Rick's deer in the headlights look, expected his lip to start quivering any second. For someone who tore a guys throat out with his teeth I was expecting Rick to snatch the 1911 out of Negan's waistband (he was standing right in front of Rick) and basically take him hostage. To be honest the way he was acting I expected Rick was going to be leaving the show. He really needed to nut up last night. I think Carl should take over as the leader of the group. He showed way more sack then his dad.

we've now reached the point in the series like the last two seasons of the Sopranos.......parody, and frankly I'm losing interest.......

N E G A N

How does he do it?

Many men at every road checkpoint. OK obvious.
But wouldn't he need many many more at every point of the road in order to see if when and where people might leave the RV? On top of that he needs many more to hunt them down at every possible point. Nobody can follow them fast enough parallel to the road to keep an eye on them thus you need many lookouts considering the number of routes with curvy roads and framed by forest blocking visibility. Radios might help for the lookouts to call in strike teams but still a way bigger number of men would have been needed than what was shown, in my opinion.

Are his capabilities greatly exaggerated or am I missing some strategy which Negan could have employed?

As a side, how would you have fought him? Going back to the least defended point dismount before they see you and then outflank or something better?

Thanks guys!

N E G A N

How does he do it?

Many men at every road checkpoint. OK obvious.
But wouldn't he need many many more at every point of the road in order to see if when and where people might leave the RV? On top of that he needs many more to hunt them down at every possible point. Nobody can follow them fast enough parallel to the road to keep an eye on them thus you need many lookouts considering the number of routes with curvy roads and framed by forest blocking visibility. Radios might help for the lookouts to call in strike teams but still a way bigger number of men would have been needed than what was shown, in my opinion.

Are his capabilities greatly exaggerated or am I missing some strategy which Negan could have employed?

As a side, how would you have fought him? Going back to the least defended point dismount before they see you and then outflank or something better?

Thanks guys!

He read the.script. Rick should have...

I thought for sure that either Abe or Sasha was going to take a round to the face while they were talking about starting a family.

Negan has good man power (numbers),

There are so many roads you can take to get to the RV's destination. Negan's people were able to cover them all. Mind you, there didn't seem to be a whole lot people at the Roadblock where they hung the guy. Negan is a master at mind games.... The greatest test for our group.....

I'm wondering if there isn't a spy in Alexandria.....

Negan has good man power (numbers),

There are so many roads you can take to get to the RV's destination. Negan's people were able to cover them all. Mind you, there didn't seem to be a whole lot people at the Roadblock where they hung the guy. Negan is a master at mind games.... The greatest test for our group.....

I'm still not convinced that Enid is a straight shooter.

Enid. she spied for the unresolved Wolves.
Looks like knights in riot armour might save the day.
IMG_20160404_133631-850x560.jpg

we've now reached the point in the series like the last two seasons of the Sopranos.......parody, and frankly I'm losing interest.......

Never posted in this thread before, but am an avid watcher of the show. I'm falling into this camp a bit (i.e. losing some interest)...I thought the show was taking an interesting turn recently by inverting the "bully next door" shtick that's driven the series forward over the last few seasons. I.e. the group was transitioning from the perennial prey to the dominant predator. Taking a "pre-emptive strike" approach to conflict (as they did with the Saviors a few episodes back) had some interesting moral dilemmas attached to it - do you become the enemy you hope to destroy etc. I would have liked to see the show turn to exploring how Rick and the group come to peace with playing this role and rebuilding a stable "society" rather than reverting into another, and by now rather tired, "bully next door" plot scheme...

Never posted in this thread before, but am an avid watcher of the show. I'm falling into this camp a bit (i.e. losing some interest)...I thought the show was taking an interesting turn recently by inverting the "bully next door" shtick that's driven the series forward over the last few seasons. I.e. the group was transitioning from the perennial prey to the dominant predator. Taking a "pre-emptive strike" approach to conflict (as they did with the Saviors a few episodes back) had some interesting moral dilemmas attached to it - do you become the enemy you hope to destroy etc. I would have liked to see the show turn to exploring how Rick and the group come to peace with playing this role and rebuilding a stable "society" rather than reverting into another, and by now rather tired, "bully next door" plot scheme...

I have been saying this for a while. No one in this series seems willing to work to rebuild civilization, and anyone who mentions doing work gets killed off immediately. The writers seem content to stay in their tribal communal nirvana. Where is entrepreneurship? Where is there a free market? By now, we would have expected well armed convoys of free traders to be plying along the various communities trading exotic wears.

n2s

I have wondered why we have seen a hundred cars running but not one tractor doing any farm work.

I have been saying this for a while. No one in this series seems willing to work to rebuild civilization, and anyone who mentions doing work gets killed off immediately. The writers seem content to stay in their tribal communal nirvana. Where is entrepreneurship? Where is there a free market? By now, we would have expected well armed convoys of free traders to be plying along the various communities trading exotic wears.

n2s

I hadn't thought of this. Dale had big dreams of people making a civilized comeback. He died. Remember that watch he used to keep time with? Ricks watch kind of became a reminder of Dale. Hershel started the ball rolling on sustained living and passed his knowledge on to Rick......right before he dies. The Governor made a valliant effort of it. Gone. Dianna, same thing, passet her plas off to Michonne......right before she dies. Eugene, proposes ammo manufacture and passes his plans off to Rick........????

Last edited:

That's the thing , there aren't any good guys . Is negan the bad guy or is Rick? We assume it's negan because that's what we've been shown.

In fact Negan Is showing mercy ,killing one where as team family and co. Have killed what 20 people ,in their sleep.

I'm getting tired of it myself a little bit. They took the most iconic scene of the walking dead and split it.

Another thing I hadn't thought of til now. Look back at the different men's philosophies on how civilization would make its comeback. Dale had a somewhat "left wing" view. Relying on people being good to each other for everything to work out. Hershel, the more grass roots heartland "conservative" type, believing that hard work and self reliance was the key. The Governor had a federal government type of "use military strength to preserve a sense of normalcy to the general population" approach. Deanna had more of a state legislators "let's just figure out how to keep ourselves comfortable" method, not really thinking about the rest of the world. The Hilltop clan is more of an industrialist/capitalist state, making goods for trade. Negan is the iron fisted brutal dictator. And then there's Rick. "Our" leader, who has dabbled a little in all of these philosophies.

Last edited:
Everytime somebody tries to help someone else put they end up dying. People would rather take what someone else has right then, rather than work together to try to help each other.

Jesus is trying to help as is .....not sure if it's a spoiler or not so I'll hold off.

All goes back to when Rick says he doesn't take chances anymore. He's been screwed over so many times he's not Willing to trust any outsiders right now.

I just rewatched the last scene. Had to be Glenn. Every other member of the group would have seen the RV behind Negan. When Negan tells everyone not to do it again, the camera is from Glenns perspective and there's no RV in the background.

I just rewatched the last scene. Had to be Glenn. Every other member of the group would have seen the RV behind Negan.

Yup, when I rewatched I noticed the stuff that shows it's most likely Glenn's POV.

Here are the reasons I noticed:
I posted the thing about the POV shots throughout the episode (eliminates everyone but Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, Rosita)- But in the next to last POV shot (when they're being pulled out of the truck), the POV character is in the back, and you can see Daryl's head in the bottom left corner (so its not Daryl). The next shot is them being pulled out of the truck, and Glenn is in the back. They also leave the camera on him for a second and let him have his "Maggie?!" moment.

Also, the final POV scene, when Negan is talking to the others, he is looking to the left, signifying the person dying is on the right side of the lineup (from the POV character's perspective)

On the talking dead they said that they took great care in hiding the actual person until next season. They spent extra time editing that scene for no spoilers, if they are there, they are to get you off the right path not on it. These people are waiting for an outcry to decide.

It's like women, when you think you know, the train hits you.

Back