The Watches CRK People Wear...

Not a watch but I keep this clock on my bench, has a multi bit driver and a 6" ruler on it for when I'm workin' on knives.

tPx2g1i.jpg

I should windexed it before I snapped a shot, I'll have to get another pic up.

Reactions: HST
@bhyde and 'Forumites,'

Is it OK, if I show my real watch with fake Chris Reeve knifes? I'm just wondering where the line for intellectual property and trademark infringement is on this sub-forum?

I do not own any fake knives or anything, for that matter. What makes a CRK is the maker and the same is said about anything else. It's odd that some are willing to pay for the exclusivity of a name and its product and cheat others intellectual property at the same time.

I have not pointed at anyone and I'm not pointing at anyone specific. I just want to try and understand the rationalizing...

In a world ('knife world') where the name and maker means everything, it seems odd that doesn't translate into all matters of 'eclectic' procuring.

If this causes a sh#tstorm - please - just delete my post.
The answer to your first question is obviously rhetorical, and needn't be asked. I would agree with your concern if you're seeing fake watches here. If you've seen some, maybe a message to the moderator would be warranted?

Edit to add a watch photo. Keeping in line with the seiko trend:
AbKOZSil.jpg

Okay, Longstreet, you've got 48 pages to rifle through, so best get started.

While you're digging through the crates, here's a pic to get us back on track:

(Yes, there's a cartoon dog on the dial of this Omega...)

Regards,
Adam

Last edited:
I only have one really nice watch. So I wear it all the time. A Montblanc timewalker. Goes great with my natural micarta Large Inkosi.

Back