The Watches CRK People Wear...

Thanks mrknife, that's a nice Rolex, and a very nice 21. :)
CwJicGV.jpg

z7tGv3O.jpg

The Hamilton is my favorite and gets 90% of the pocket time. It's very accurate and only loses about 15 sec a day. This one was my 1st pocket watch, a Rockford Hunter and it still gets a little love. The winding spring broke about 2 years ago and I had to replace it and several gears. Since then it hasn't been very accurate, losing about 2 minutes a day. Not bad for a 110 year old watch though.

very nice! ive always loved pocket watches. even tho my wrist watch collection blows my pocket watch collection out of the water, i have a huge love for them. actually hand making my chain and fob out of sterling and an old chain.
cFcdb5S.jpg

very nice! ive always loved pocket watches. even tho my wrist watch collection blows my pocket watch collection out of the water, i have a huge love for them. actually hand making my chain and fob out of sterling and an old chain.
cFcdb5S.jpg
Beautiful collection! There's something special about a good running old pocket watch. I want an Illinois Bunn Special but they're getting expensive for a good condition one. Since my Hamilton runs like a champ I'd rather put that money into knives. :)

Beautiful pictures as always James. What's the brand of the watch?

Very cool looking. You can tell by mrknife's picture that most don't have hands like that. Pretty unique and very cool.

This strap is made from a US WWII ammo pouch. I have others from Allied soldiers’ ammo pouches as well. I love both of these items.

0E50E9C5-E478-4DC7-A005-B672A6BB2BA4.jpeg 48FB639A-D4B0-4B22-B494-F5D818DF938F.jpeg

I had to add some lume. This thread need more lume!

Enjoy the day, everyone.

Last edited:
Back